BY DOVE

Experience a shower like no other with New Dove Shower Foam, with the clean, crisp fragrance of cucumber and green tea. It's the first-ever self-foaming pump innovation from Dove, providing the light skin feel you want with the care your skin needs. The instant foam contains our NutriumMoisture technology and our mildest cleansers, creating a light, airy lather that rinses away quickly. Dove Shower Foam Cucumber and Green Tea Scent Foaming Body Wash has a nourishing formula that reaches deep* into the surface layers of the skin and helps replenish skin's natural nutrients, which are essential for mainting your skin's natural moisture balance. This helps leave skin looking and feeling healthy, soft, and smooth. To use, simply press the pump, spread the soft lather, and enjoy a quick rinse. With over 250 pumps per bottle, you can use the shower foam generously. Dove has a 60-year history in skin cleansing, now giving you more skin cleansing options without compromising on care. At Dove, our vision is of a world where beauty is a source of confidence, and not anxiety. So, we are on a mission to help the next generation of women develop a positive relationship with the way they look - helping them raise their self-esteem and realize their full potential. *Within the stratum corneum. Instant foam gives a light, airy lather Gently cleanses and cares for your skin, leaving skin feeling clean and smooth From the #1 dermatologist recommended body wash brand Formulated with NutriumMoisture technology to protect skin's natural nutrients Dove Shower Foam rinses off quickly to reveal beautifully clean skin Clean crisp fragrance of cucumber and green tea for a refreshingly light skin sensation Age Group: Adult.

• Does the fragrance stay even after the shower? 2 Answers
  • Are you able to work up a lather with this or is it just foam?2 Answers
  • I'm excited to try this!! Is it very moisturizing like it says? 1 Answers
Tori W.
Mount Vernon, OH
This is a very good product it smells very good but I still feel dry after I use it I have use this for my tattoos so it is very gentle and it is very nice I do like out foams up because it’s nice when it forms and I probably will repurchase it
Jennifer T.
I've used Dove products for many years. This shower foam unfortunately will not be repurchased. It's about $6 for 13.5 oz and says it has more than 250 pumps. Sounds ok but I guess it comes down to preference. I prefer my body wash to be creamy not so airy. My skin didn't feel as nourished as the thicker Dove body wash. It's not as strongly scented which is ok but I don't like that I feel I need 5 or more pumps to feel clean. This is not a product I would recommend.
Kaila |.
Everett, MA
Smells great and makes you feel fresh and clean! Cheap and easy to find at places like Target! The scent is so nice and makes me feel relaxed! The pump makes it easy to use!
Morgan C.
I love dove products, but not very pleased with the shower foam. It smells wonderful but it takes so much for me to actually get clean all over. It doesn't lather up very well. I will stick to my usual body wash.
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Dove Shower Foam Cool Moisture
This dove shower foam is so great. It has a spectacular scent too. The lather is plentiful and rinses clean. I love this.
Rhonda J.
 I WAS NOT COMPENSATED FOR THIS POST; HOWEVER, I AM CREATING THIS POST AS PART OF A CONTEST. Oh this shower foam is absolutely luxurious! I would recommend using only one pump of the product at first because it truly foams up. I purchased the Deep Moisture formula and was not dissapointed. It leaves your skin feeling clean, refreshed, and SUPER HYDRATED. On top of it all, the scent is amazing....light and refreshing and clean, which is uncanny for a formula that is supposed to add moisture. Moisture-rich formulas tend to be heavy and smelly. Not this one. This product is amazing and I will continue to purchase it.
lupe b.
Alhambra, CA
I usually love Dove products, but this one fell short from my expectations. Dove shower foam in cucumber & green tea has a good scent, and it foams up very well, but it leaves my skin feeling a bit tight, I would say maybe even sticky after it's washed off. I received this product for free to try out and after using it for 2 weeks I have decided I will not be purchasing this product because unfortunately I did not care for it. I will just continue to use Dove moisturizing body wash.
Connie C.
I've always enjoyed foaming hand soap and being a Dove fan, I was excited to see that Dove had a foaming cleanser.  I love the feel of it on my skin, the foam glides easily and rinses clean.  The scent is light but fresh and doesn't leave my skin feeling dry.  Although I love it on my body I don't recommend it as a facial cleanser (even though I've used my Dove bar on my face for years), it left my face feeling a bit irritated.  If you're on the fence definitely give it a try, coming from someone with sensitive dry skin you won't be disappointed!
Dana W.
Colfax, LA
I just got this on my trip to the store and I've been using it. I love that it's foam and is so easy to use and lather (since it's already foamed) it's very convenient and has a pump top. I do really wish they had a better scent selection though as the ones they do offer have that weird smell most bar soaps have. It's fresh and clean smelling just not my favorite. Wish they had like a fruity or floral/plant scent! It is fairly priced and I do recommend it over all. Also I have not noticed any change in my skin as far as moisture or anything of that nature
Kristen W.
Arlington, VA
I just bought the Dove Shower Foam in the original scent. I absolutely love it! It's not exactly like the soap, and let me explain why. I was expecting to feel squeaky clean after using it, but instead I feel moisturized. I'm not sure if I should be using the soap first, then the shower foam or what, but this foam is great if you need a little moisture!
Evan E.
Weston, MA
Is this expensive?
Melissa S.
Modesto, CA
Does the fragrance stay even after the shower?
Megan D.
Are you able to work up a lather with this or is it just foam?
jenny g.
Prevost, QC
Can i find this product in quebec..never seen it or knew that existed..can for any tipe of skins?
Is this producr good for dry skin?