BY DOVE #91 in Body Wash

Experience a shower like no other with New Dove Shower Foam, with the clean, crisp fragrance of cucumber and green tea. It's the first-ever self-foaming pump innovation from Dove, providing the light skin feel you want with the care your skin needs. The instant foam contains our NutriumMoisture technology and our mildest cleansers, creating a light, airy lather that rinses away quickly. Dove Shower Foam Cucumber and Green Tea Scent Foaming Body Wash has a nourishing formula that reaches deep* into the surface layers of the skin and helps replenish skin's natural nutrients, which are essential for mainting your skin's natural moisture balance. This helps leave skin looking and feeling healthy, soft, and smooth. To use, simply press the pump, spread the soft lather, and enjoy a quick rinse. With over 250 pumps per bottle, you can use the shower foam generously. Dove has a 60-year history in skin cleansing, now giving you more skin cleansing options without compromising on care. At Dove, our vision is of a world where beauty is a source of confidence, and not anxiety. So, we are on a mission to help the next generation of women develop a positive relationship with the way they look - helping them raise their self-esteem and realize their full potential. *Within the stratum corneum. Instant foam gives a light, airy lather Gently cleanses and cares for your skin, leaving skin feeling clean and smooth From the #1 dermatologist recommended body wash brand Formulated with NutriumMoisture technology to protect skin's natural nutrients Dove Shower Foam rinses off quickly to reveal beautifully clean skin Clean crisp fragrance of cucumber and green tea for a refreshingly light skin sensation Age Group: Adult.

• Does the fragrance stay even after the shower? 2 Answers
  • Are you able to work up a lather with this or is it just foam?2 Answers
  • I'm excited to try this!! Is it very moisturizing like it says? 1 Answers
lupe b.
lupe b.
Alhambra, CA
I usually love Dove products, but this one fell short from my expectations. Dove shower foam in cucumber & green tea has a good scent, and it foams up very well, but it leaves my skin feeling a bit tight, I would say maybe even sticky after it's washed off. I received this product for free to try out and after using it for 2 weeks I have decided I will not be purchasing this product because unfortunately I did not care for it. I will just continue to use Dove moisturizing body wash.
Olivia D.
Olivia D.
Albemarle, NC
I love this body wash, I use it everyday in the shower. I love how it smells and opens up my senses, it leaves my skin feeling so soft and refreshed. Pros are the smell and how it leaves your skin feeling. Cons are that it's not the cheapest but it's not the most expensive I've seen. It also doesn't hurt to try and find it on sale and use coupons like I do.
Kristen W.
Kristen W.
Arlington, VA
I just bought the Dove Shower Foam in the original scent. I absolutely love it! It's not exactly like the soap, and let me explain why. I was expecting to feel squeaky clean after using it, but instead I feel moisturized. I'm not sure if I should be using the soap first, then the shower foam or what, but this foam is great if you need a little moisture!
Angela M.
Angela M.
Tampa, FL
I really liked the scent of this body wash! & it made my skin very soft and fresh feeling, the only reason why I didn't give it 5 stars because the directions say to "wash your body with your hands!" I always use a loofah, it doesn't last long on that or a towel. So you will end up using a lot more product if you don't use your hands.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Fairfax, VA
Dove shower foam makes my skin feel very smooth while using it and after. This product is at a fair price for how long it lasts. This bottle has lasted me about a few weeks. Their are no bad things I like about this product only good! When I see this on the shelf I would always grab it to buy it again!
Kyra B.
Kyra B.
Big Bear City, CA
I love Dove! all their products are amazing. I just hate the prices. it's gentle and really moisturizes the skin.

pros- moisturizing, smells great

cons- kind of pricey if you use this as your everyday moisturizer as I do

I would recommend this product to everyone
Annette G.
Annette G.
Arvin, CA
I bought this not so long ago and I absolutely loved it ! I'm really enjoying it. It's not even pricy it's definitely worth the price . I really recommend it to everyone out there ! It's been great to me. I would defiantly buy again and again. I give it a 10
Cortney L.
Cortney L.
Hartselle, AL
Dove products are GREAT for sensitive skin! This is another one of my favorites to use. You can't go wrong purchasing this product. Makes your skin feel great and smells wonderful, also! Would highly recommend this product to anyone who asks.
Jordan W.
Jordan W.
Bakersfield
Dove is like the best product I ever use for taking a shower their scent smells amazing. And like after taking a shower you skin feels nice and soft, I buy my soap at Walgreens when it's onsale, I totally recommend this product to everyone.
Briana J.
Briana J.
I love this soap!! I have used the dove cool moisture shower gel/cream forever so I was super excited when this came out. It's one of those pumps that turn it right into foam! I end up using way less out of my bottle therefore saving 💰
Evan E.
Evan E.
Pasadena, CA
Is this expensive?
Megan D.
Megan D.
Are you able to work up a lather with this or is it just foam?
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Modesto, CA
Does the fragrance stay even after the shower?
Is this producr good for dry skin?
jenny g.
jenny g.
Prevost, QC
Can i find this product in quebec..never seen it or knew that existed..can for any tipe of skins?