Dove  Shea Butter Nourishing Care Beauty Bars uploaded by Melissa P.Dove  Shea Butter Nourishing Care Beauty Bars uploaded by Yoazin V.Dove  Shea Butter Nourishing Care Beauty Bars uploaded by Crystajlove
Dove  Shea Butter Nourishing Care Beauty Bars

Dove Shea Butter Nourishing Care Beauty Bars

BY DOVE #98 in Bar Soap

About This Product:

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended

• Warm Shea Butter And Vanilla Fragrance

• Gives A Shower Experience That Nourishes And Pampers

• Dove Doesn’t Dry Skin Like Soap Can

• Our Formula With ¼ Moisturizing Cream And Mild Cleansers Helps Protect Skin’s Moisture

• Leaves Skin Softer, Smoother And More Radiant Looking Vs. Ordinary Soap
We Believe That Cleansing Should Be An Opportunity For You To Take A Few Moments Just For You. That’s Why We’ve Developed Dove Purely Pampering Shea Butter Beauty Bar, An Indulgent Dove Bar That Brings You Our Mildest Cleansers And ¼ Moisturizing Cream Alongside The Creamy, Relaxing Scent Of Shea Butter And Warm Vanilla.

The Benefits Of Shea Butter For Skin Have Been Well Known For Many Years: Its High Concentration Of Vitamins And Fatty Acids Mean That It’s Prized For Its Moisturizing Properties. Dove Purely Pampering Shea Butter Beauty Bar Is Infused With A Blend Of Shea Butter And Warm Vanilla; The Formula Nourishes Skin With Deep Moisture As You Cleanse, Leaving It Feeling Silky Smooth And Softened. And The Warm Scent Of Shea Butter With Vanilla Surrounds You As You Use This Dove Beauty Bar, Making You Feel Soothed And Pampered.

Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Stearic Acid, Sodium Tallowate Or Sodium Palmitate, Lauric Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Water, Sodium Stearate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoate Or Sodium Palm Kernelate, Fragrance, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Oil, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Titanium Dioxide, Yellow 5, Yellow 6.
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Dove  Shea Butter Nourishing Care Beauty Bars
Dove Shea Butter Nourishing Care Beauty Bars
Jacqueline S.
Summit, NJ
This product is the best you can get for the money. Not only are you buying in bulk but the product you are getting is actually good. I love the smell and it always leaves my skin feeling soft and nourished. If you want a fancy soap this is not the the most exciting but for basic cleanliness and soft skin it’s always a great choice.
Niha A.
Austin
Shea butter is known for reducing stretch marks. I feel like I have seen a great difference by using this soap. The smell is so soothing and comforting. The price point is very affordable and I would recommend this to everyone with skin that they would like to moisturize.
Carrie M.
Salem, SC
I have very sensitive skin so I have to be very careful of the soap I use or I will break out so bad. But dove has never once failed me. It doesn’t dry out my skin either! Also the smell of it is so good! Leaves you feeling and smelling oh so clean!
Jeslyn S.
We love dove in our house. All of us use it. I usually buy the bigger pack. Seems to be the best deal for the price. Leaves skin smelling nice. Feels clean and effective to keep your body nice. The smell is very nice and refreshing.
Sarah G.
This is the best soap ever! Very gentle on skin and very moisturizing. There are no cons to using this product. This is the only soap my family uses. Even my 10 year old uses it. Price is very affordable. I absolutely recommend this soap to anyone and everyone.
Stephanie S.
Hillsdale, NJ
I have used many different soaps, and this is by far my favorite. I love the smell of it. It doesn’t irritate my skin, which has always been a problem. It cleans very well. Everyone in my family loves this soap!
kayla b.
wayne
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great hair utensil, works well and isn’t damaging. Used it many times. Will use it again. Purchased it at Walmart, hassle free. A tip I have is to not have the heat so high, it’s less damaging to your hair. Recommend this for most ages :)
Caroline J.
Smells great and leaves my skin smooth and no itchiness! What else can you say about soap? All pros and it was effective at being soap. I was not disappointed. It is affordable. My expectations were not only met but exceeded. I would recommend soap to everyone.
Carrie A.
Not bad, I haven’t used a bar of soap in sooo long.... it’s keeps my skin nourished. The smell is good so that’s a plus. I would buy this again, bought it as a package deal and had a coupon..
Dora H.
Charlotte, NC
My husband loves this as much as I do. It doesn’t leave our skin filmy or dry. Nice scent that isn’t overpowering. We have been using this bar for the last 5 years!