Dove Shea Butter Cream Oil Bonus Body Lotion uploaded by Samani H.

BY DOVE

About This Product

• Nourishes And Softens Skin
• Rich Blend Of Nourishing Cream With Shea Butter
• Comforting Creamy Fragrance

Dove Cream Oil Shea Butter Body Lotion Nourishing Lotion Deeply* Moisturises And Softens Your Skin Thanks To Its Rich Blend Of Nourishing Cream With Shea Butter. Its Comforting Shea Butter And Warm Vanilla Fragrance Leaves You Feeling Balanced.
Dove Cream Oil Shea Butter Body Lotion Nourishing Lotion Is Suitable For All Skin Types. For The Best Results, Use This Moisturising Lotion As Part Of Your Daily Skin Care Routine.
Within The Stratum Corneum

Water, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Glycol Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Petrolatum, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Cyclopentasiloxane, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Stearamide Amp, Phenoxyethanol, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Disodium Edta, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Titanium Dioxide.
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Guys I kid you not this lotion smells very, very similar to the S...1 Answers
Dove Shea Butter Cream Oil Bonus Body Lotion
  • "My skin get super dry and itchy during the winter, applying this lotion regularly really helps to avoid that." in 1 review
  • "We like dove body lotion and it works really well with moisturizing our skin." in 1 review
Martha P.
Mt Pleasant, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Body Lotion 13.5 oz more...
Guys I just recently discovered this drugstore hidden gem and it works beautiful wonders on very dry skin however I have heard a few people complaining that it has left them feeling sticky so if you do not have very dry skin I would not recommend this product. This product smells very similar to the Sol De Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Cream. It is pure decadence. However the Brazilian Bum Bum Cream's scent last all day long while this one only lasts 3 -5hrs max. It doesn't contain gurana or mica like the Bum Bum Cream does however I do own both creams and I think they are both wonderful. If you want a cheaper alternative for the Bum Bum Cream scent wise this will be your best bet.
Ariana E.
Orlando, FL
just received this product today and I was so pleasantly surprised! While I usually prefer the feel of it I always go for because of longevity. After giving this bad boy a run through, I feel like this is the best of both worlds! Great longevity in a super comfortable, soft formula. I was super happy with. I love this, and while this may not have been one I picked up on my own, I already know it will be a daily staple for me. Instant love! *I received this product complimentary for review purposes, the opinions, however, are 100% my own.
tina S.
Arnold, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Okay it's Dove plus Shea butter- can't explain it any better then that.. DOVE - one of the cleanest, most refreshing, trustworthy beauty brands you can find and combined their lotion with Shea butter- how much better can you get.
This lotion works instantly and you can feel your skin ,no matter how dry, how ashy, how scaly just soaking it in and saying thank you. I have tried many,many lotions ,some costing $6.00 some over $60.00 but DOVE is by far one of my favorites, it's a classic,you know it's quality.
Jessica P.
I like that it makes my skin soft and creamy and so healthy it glows. It's a great feeling having it on. Almost like my skin is soaking up the healing powers of the lotion. My e tire family uses Dove from my husband down to the our babies. We trust on Dove.
Skyler A.
This makes my skin feel soft and smooth while moisturizing and giving a beautiful shine. This is essential in my shower routine and I will continue re-using this product. I would definitely recommend this.
Lindsay C.
I liked this product because it made my skin feel silky smooth. It was really gentle and moisturizing for my dry winter skin. I found it at target and the price was definitely worth it. I'd recommend it
Rachael M.
This lotion leaves my skin so soft and the scent is an added plus. I have very dry sensitive skin, Dove does not break me out it irritate my skin. I always have it on hand because my skin is very dry it leaves it with moisture so I don't have to keep applying. Once and I'm good to go. Great price.
Samani H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😩🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽 the best lotion ever! It doesn't take u feel greasy, Provides enough moisture without leaving any residue. This is an absolute must for the winter time! Run to the store and get it now !!
Oriana V.
I completely love this cream, it feels so good on my skin and when it dries it doesn't get sticky. It helps my legs to keep hydrated after I use the razor. The scent is very pleasant and is not that strong. I totally and completely recommend it!
Lola A.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this product although I've only used it twice I naturally love Shea butter and dove so together they give my skin the best feeling the moisture is long lasting and I Bought it at bath and body works and I will purchase again
Martha P.
Mt Pleasant, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Guys I kid you not this lotion smells very, very similar to the Sol De Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Cream. Though I do not recommend unless you have very, very dry skin like myself.