Add a Photo

By Dove

Photo (1)
Love how creamy this lotion feels when you put it on. Very smooth! The problem I have had with it though is that it does not last. I need to reapply several times a day. I am too busy for that! So even though it feels great going on, the staying power of the moisturizer is just not there for me. I do have very dry skin though.
Adrija B.
Adrija B.
Andul, Howrah

I being a dry skinned girl always wanted something to make myself a bit good to go in the cold winter days. I bought it because it says "cream oil". I was really surprised with its after effect. Although it takes a little time to sink in but lasts for a good amount of time. The smell is not that loud too.
Rachael M.
Rachael M.

This lotion leaves my skin so soft and the scent is an added plus. I have very dry sensitive skin, Dove does not break me out it irritate my skin. I always have it on hand because my skin is very dry it leaves it with moisture so I don't have to keep applying. Once and I'm good to go. Great price.
Roxanne V.
Roxanne V.

I use this product on my legs after shaving to help keep my legs moisturised , products goes into the skin well and leaves them with a healthy shine , not too expensive which is a bonus , the only con I would say is that it does take a while to dry but once it is your feels very soft and silky
Sital P.
Sital P.

Excellent product! Dove products hits the nail on the head or should I say Hoya the moisture into the skin! Absolutely soft and nourishing and skin does not feel tight.... Skin feels nourished even after a wash the next day! product smells lush too

Thumbs up Dove for the ingenuity !
Alexis W.
Alexis W.
Berwyn, IL

I Love The Creamy And Thickness Of This Lotion.It Has A Nice Scent,And And Will Last You All Day Long! Its Not Super Greasy Like Some Lotions May Be. You Will Be Moisterized All Day Long. Ive Been Using This For Quite Some Time Now And Its Unexpectedly A Very Good Product.
Josie M.
Josie M.
Vacaville, CA

It was awesome and so soft and wonderful, I would recommend thiss to everyone I know its really great Id tell my mom and counsins and friends and it smells so nice so wonderful i use it all the time as much as I can I will buy it again when I'm all out I'm getting close
Erica J M.
Erica J M.
East Chicago, IN

This product is good for the entire family. Winter summer spring or fall. I get this product from Target and it works wonders for my family no matter what the season is. There are all pros and no cons to this item. I would consider this product to be priceless.
Natalia A.
Natalia A.
Seattle, WA

This cream oil is really awesome, it is really effective, my skin is softer, I bought it in Walgreens, it has a nice scent, smells so good and I would recommend it, I use it three times per week and is enough for me, I am going to buy it again for sure.
Zakiya C.
Zakiya C.
Compton, CA

This is by far one of my favorite lotions, it keeps my hydrated and feeling super soft. I generally purchase these from Target, Walmart or CVS depending on who has the best deal and it smells really good. Very hydrating but I do still mix with baby oil.
123...789