Dove Shea Butter Cream Oil 25% Bonus Body Lotion 16.9 Fl Oz Pump uploaded by Samani H.

BY DOVE

Advanced formula Ultimate moisture to dramatically improve skin t see more...

Dove Shea Butter Cream Oil 25% Bonus Body Lotion 16.9 Fl Oz Pump
  • "We like dove body lotion and it works really well with moisturizing our skin." in 1 review
  • "My skin get super dry and itchy during the winter, applying this lotion regularly really helps to avoid that." in 1 review
Love how creamy this lotion feels when you put it on. Very smooth! The problem I have had with it though is that it does not last. I need to reapply several times a day. I am too busy for that! So even though it feels great going on, the staying power of the moisturizer is just not there for me. I do have very dry skin though.
Rachael M.
This lotion leaves my skin so soft and the scent is an added plus. I have very dry sensitive skin, Dove does not break me out it irritate my skin. I always have it on hand because my skin is very dry it leaves it with moisture so I don't have to keep applying. Once and I'm good to go. Great price.
Alexis W.
Berwyn, IL
I Love The Creamy And Thickness Of This Lotion.It Has A Nice Scent,And And Will Last You All Day Long! Its Not Super Greasy Like Some Lotions May Be. You Will Be Moisterized All Day Long. Ive Been Using This For Quite Some Time Now And Its Unexpectedly A Very Good Product.
Josie M.
Vacaville, CA
It was awesome and so soft and wonderful, I would recommend thiss to everyone I know its really great Id tell my mom and counsins and friends and it smells so nice so wonderful i use it all the time as much as I can I will buy it again when I'm all out I'm getting close
Erica J M.
East Chicago, IN
This product is good for the entire family. Winter summer spring or fall. I get this product from Target and it works wonders for my family no matter what the season is. There are all pros and no cons to this item. I would consider this product to be priceless.
Natalia A.
Seattle, WA
This cream oil is really awesome, it is really effective, my skin is softer, I bought it in Walgreens, it has a nice scent, smells so good and I would recommend it, I use it three times per week and is enough for me, I am going to buy it again for sure.
Zakiya C.
Compton, CA
This is by far one of my favorite lotions, it keeps my hydrated and feeling super soft. I generally purchase these from Target, Walmart or CVS depending on who has the best deal and it smells really good. Very hydrating but I do still mix with baby oil.
Talia W.
Lexington, SC
This lotion could possibly be the most moisturizing lotion I've ever used. Although I do not like that slightly tacky feeling after using it. I received this lotion in a gift set my younger brother got me for Christmas. I thoroughly enjoy this lotion.
Katie H.
Portland, OR
This lotion feels really great going on. It doesn't leave the skin too oily. It does't hydrate my skin enough though and I don't feel like it lasts very long. The smell is also nothing special in my book. But the price isn't bad and the pump is nice.
Oriana V.
I completely love this cream, it feels so good on my skin and when it dries it doesn't get sticky. It helps my legs to keep hydrated after I use the razor. The scent is very pleasant and is not that strong. I totally and completely recommend it!