BY GENERIC

Dove Shea Butter Beauty Bars Soap: Warm vanilla scent One-quarter moisturizing cream see more...

Danielle W.
I always use Dove products and I really love them. This was my first time trying the Shea bar soap I normally buy the cucumber melon. I buy most of my household products from Walmart. I would for sure buy this again.
Lauren T.
North Platte, NE
I have very sensitive skin so I have to be careful with the kind of soap I use. This has worked so well for me. It moisturizes my skin, makes me smell great and it isn't 'sticky' like other antibacterial soaps! I highly recommend!
Ashley N.
Willowbrook, IL
Leaves your skin feeling super soft and smelling super good! The beads in the bar of soap break down and help lather nicely so you feel fresh getting out of the shower! I always can rely on this dove soap!
Kayla B.
Newport news, VA
I love Dove products. This one is very gentle on my skin and seriously smells good. It's like I'm putting lotion on my skin and leaves it feeling soft. Very affordable and it's something I would buy again.
Lashonda H.
Waco, TX
I absolutely love this soap. It smells good and makes my skin feel even better. It's is definitely one of the pricier soaps but I'd definitely buy it again and continue using it. It's great for all skin types.
Amanda O.
Will never use another product. It leaves my skin feeling nice and not dried. I love the scent- it smells so good and so fresh. It makes my skin feel so clean and soft. Lasts a long time and works well with my skin. I especially love how Dove products are pH balanced and affordable.
Karla O.
Riverside, CA
It smells amazing! And it leaves your skin feeling smooth. It's like a regular bar of soap but a little better, I like to use the lotion with it as well.
Hannah W.
I have very sensitive skin but this soap works really well and doesn't irritate. But at the same Time it smells great and lasts long.
Mindy C.
Runnells, IA
Even super sensitive skin is soft without the residue other bars leave behind. Moisturizing and smells clean instead of perfumed.
Starleen V.
Pharr, TX
Dove has always been one of my favorite brands, from their shampoo to their lotions and soaps... They're all amazing!!