Dove Shape & Lift Volumizing Gel uploaded by Alexis W.Dove Shape & Lift Volumizing Gel uploaded by Erika E.

BY DOVE

• Do this work on supper thick curly hair?1 Answers
Elizabeth B.
Am always on the search for new hair products to try that would have great body and hold to my straight hair without leaving it stiff & weighed down.This gel is perfect for those who need to add volume & hold and away from feeling it stiff or sticky I like the fact that you can use it in damp hair. I recommend it to anyone who's have straight fine hair that like natural movement & feel to their hair but with a little lift
Nicky J.
Galesburg, IL
I love the dove products they are light enough to use everyday. Very pliable & the smell is lovely. This product gives me volume & it holds without that tacky feeling
Junior P.
Fresno, CA

I wouldn't say this is a HG, but it's a very good product (and a cheap one too!) I scrunch this into my damp hair and either air-dry or dry with a diffuser...it gives me decent hold and definition to my waves/curls. The smell is nice, and I have to admit I'm a bit of a sucker for their new self esteem for girls campaign. My favorite part about this gel is that it rinses off your hands quickly and with just water--some gels, it takes as much time & effort to get it off your hands afterward as it did to apply the product.
felicia d.
Bardstown, KY
This reasonbly priced deep conditioner is better than most high end products I have tried on my thin, fine color treated hair. I use it alone every other time I wash my hair, especially if I will be washing it again the next day. I transfer this to a smaller container to take on trips. Smells great and the price is certainly right! I will buy again.
Alheli A.
Eagle Pass, TX
I love this gel because it isn't sticky. The only thing I don't really care for is the fact that this is the most watery gel I have ever used!! Other than that, this really does work to give hair control without making it feel gross and crunchy like other gel can. I will continue to use this on the few days a month I actually need to use gel.
Miriam G.
Elmhurst, IL
Both the Volumizing and the Defining gels provided soft but effective shaping and eliminated my frizz. I find that most other hair gels are too heavy or sticky, and either difficult to apply evently, or too crunchy. I hate that I can't find Dove gel in stores anymore... It was hands down my favorite hair product.
Amber J.
My hair is naturally thin and straight so it's really hard for me to style my hair. However, this gel really works. It doesn't leave my hair too crunchy and it holds up all day. I like to braid or put my hair in a bun at night and then take it down in the morning and use this Dove gel. It's awesome!
Ruth L.
Escanaba, MI
This product is one of the better hair gels I have bought. It's not really sticky. It's actually a good price for as good as it works. It doesn't smell horrible and it lasts most of the day. Which when I was working was a good thing. I would definitely buy this product again and recommend it.
Carolyn M.
De Witt, AR
It's a great produce love it it a way to give lift and help your hair if it's flat like mine be fire mine would just lay flat now it has volume it the only product I have found to do justice for my hair adding cost much and yes I would by it again it's a wonder full product
Stephanie F.
I love the shape a lift volumizing gel. My hair is super flat straight and thin but when I use this it gives me so much volume. It is very long lasting and the scent is great. Not too pricey what you was okay and you can find it at Walmart I would recommend
Kayla J.
Long Beach, CA
Do this work on supper thick curly hair?