BY DOVE #9 in Mousse

The Dove difference is our Weightless Moisture. All Dove Styling Products are formulated with our unique Weightless Moisturizers that condition while you style so they never leave hair too stiff or sticky. For a style that looks beautiful and moves... see more...

• Is it the same as the herbal essences or is way d...Be the first to answer!
  • Has anyone used this mousse?? I have not found one that I like, all...1 Answers
  • I have short hair, and don't really wear anything on my hair becaus...1 Answers
Christina N.
Christina N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This moose is pretty decent. After I curl my hair and scrunch this into my hair it does give it a little more bounce and tends to hold a little longer. However it can make your hair look a little crispy, but if you just use it to sculpt the top of your head/hair I think this would be a good choice!
alexis F.
alexis F.
Fresno, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product was good. It didn't impress me. It was a lightweight formula but did make my hair fall making it look super straight within hours. The formula is not sticky. It is an inexpensive product.
Crisol F.
Crisol F.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this mousse, it's very soft and gentle. It leaves my hair feeling light weight. It has a nice smell and it doesn't leave your hair feeling hard after it dries up.
Stevi L.
Stevi L.
McDonough , GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't use mousse often, but I like this one. It's not super crunchy, but my hair doesn't hold any kind of curl well so this just helps make it a little wavy.
Luciana B.
Luciana B.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I want to change the look and have a more armed hair with volume I use this Dove Shape for being efficient and working well in my hair
Marielli L.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is so light and airy and doesn't build up great on any type of hair and it smells so clean and refreshing!
Mary Carmen C.
Mary Carmen C.
Medley, Fl
Beauty Junkie Expert
super buen producto, recomendado cien por ciento muy rico aroma
tamaƱo ideal
practico

todo bien fino

asdasd
Tricia B.
Tricia B.
Massapequa, NY
I use this when I don't feel like blowing out my hair and it keeps my curls with out weight then down
Emlyn M.
Emlyn M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I prefer tresseme's mousse. Better consistency and longer lasting product. Feels better in my hair.
Leticia G.
Leticia G.
Romeoville, IL
One of my favorite mousses! Doesn't leave my hair feeling crunchy and the smell is amazing
Abbey M.
Abbey M.
Noblesville, IN
Has anyone used this mousse?? I have not found one that I like, all the ones I have tried make my hair feel greasy and hard like I have a lot of hairspray in my hair.
angelica a.
angelica a.
I have short hair, and don't really wear anything on my hair because i don't really do anything to it aside from blow drying it straight, so would this work just to give it that extra volume when blow drying short hair?
Lissandra U.
Lissandra U.
Long Beach
Is it the same as the herbal essences or is way different?