BY DOVE

The Dove difference is our Weightless Moisture. All Dove Styling Products are formulated with our unique Weightless Moisturizers that condition while you style so they never leave hair too stiff or sticky. For a style that looks beautiful and moves...

🇱 🇯.
Moro, IL
Sometimes I like to bring out the waves in my hair and I read that mousse could do that very well. But I also have very fine and thick hair, meaning that if a product is too heavy it will automatically way down all of my waves. So my blonde hair had no wave with this mousse but I do think that this is a good quality product. There was no damage to my hair and it smelled good.
Emma G.
The product smells great, not heavy or sticky feeling, and gives hair a soft moisturizing look. The con to this product is that it does seem to last very long through out the day. It doesn't flake or leave hair stiff. Would I purchase again? Yes, but not as a primary product. Would I recommend? Yes, for for thin hairstyles, not curly or thick.
Daphne R.
Auburn, WA
I actually really love this mousse. I normally buy high end hair products, but was in a time crunch one day and picked it up at the grocery store. It smells wonderful and makes your hair feel soft and not crunchy, which is what we want from a mousse!
Sherelda L.
It has always been hard for me to find a mousse that doesn’t leave my hair sticky and with white flakes. I decided to try dove because if the deodorant and body wash is amazing maybe their mousse would be too. I was absolutely correct! This mousse is so creamy, it smells amazing and it did not weigh my hair down or leave flakes from the dried up product. I love that it allowed me to style my hair comfortably and it actually lasted the whole day.
Courtney W.
Beaver Falls
Very light on my hair. No weigh down either. I don’t like too many styling products in my hair due to it making my hair not looking very well kept. Dove has always been my number one of favorite products out there.
Summur V.
Gladewater, TX
This mousse is light like a mousse typically is and has the moisturizer of a creme styling product! It does not leave my hair tacky or stiff. My hair stays curly and moisturized for at least 2 days
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Love this product because it holds me hair which is very difficult to do. My hair is very hard to manage but this works. Price is affordable at Walmart. I think more should be in the container. I will continue to purchase this product.
jenelle p.
america
Dove is my favorite beauty line I have never gone wrong with any of there products! This holds true to the DOVE name it is excellent product it does what it's sold to do.
daryin S.
Terrytown, LA
I use Mousse to slick my hair down by my hair part; that’s the only reason i use it. To me it smells so good and it helps my hair not get staticy and messed up. It holds all day at school, literally 9 hours; i love it
Katie B.
Henryville , IN
I don’t use mousse a lot, but when I do it is normally dove. It is inexpensive but works great. I feel like it gives hold to my hair without making it feel stiff or crispy. The spray works great and is easy to use
angelica a.
I have short hair, and don't really wear anything on my hair because i don't really do anything to it aside from blow drying it straight, so would this work just to give it that extra volume when blow drying short hair?
Abbey M.
Noblesville, IN
Has anyone used this mousse?? I have not found one that I like, all the ones I have tried make my hair feel greasy and hard like I have a lot of hairspray in my hair.
Lissandra U.
Long Beach
Is it the same as the herbal essences or is way different?