6 colors available

BY DOVE

New Lower Sulfate* Hair Therapy Damage Solutions With Vibrant Color Lock Nourishes Hair To Keep Color Vibrant For Up To 8 Weeks At Dove&Reg;, We Know Everyone's Hair Is Different.&Nbsp; That's Why We've Developed Specially Tailored Ranges - Damage Solutions To Repair** Damaged Hair &Amp; Nutritive Solutions To Nourish Dry Hair.&Nbsp; Our Lower Sulfate* Formulation With Vibrant Color Lock Gently Cleanses &Amp; Conditions Hair So Your Color Stays Vibrant Longer.*** *Vs. Our Regular Dove Shampoo **Refers To The Signs Of Damage ***Shampoo &Amp; Conditioner Systems Vs. Non-Conditioning Shampoo Love Your Color &Amp; It Will Love You Back. Experience The Dove Difference. Advanced Care &Amp; Repair.&Nbsp; Love Your Hair. 1-800-761-3683 Made In Usa see more...

• Is there any kind that is safe for color treated hair? 3 Answers
  • How do I know which one is best for my hair type?1 Answers
  • I love dove soap and bath wash I am useing the shampoo I was wo...2 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Judea K.
Judea K.
Salem , OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
We love this product!! I decided to try this product because of the scent (peach burst). We already had salon brand shampoo and conditioner at home but this product blows theirs out of the water! My hair is so soft and shiny and not weighted down from it. Also after using the salon brand my scalp would be so itchy by the next day, with dove I haven't had the problem since I started using it. To get a bottle of shampoo and a bottle of conditioner it's $20-$30 cheaper then getting the large 1 liter bottles of the salon brand. And this is 100x better!!! For should would recommend this and the shampoo, amazing products!!
Candace R.
Candace R.
San antonio, Tx
My husband and i love this shampoo. We buy the large pump size, which is about $8 but it lasts us about 2-3 months. The peach burst is our favorite scent. It also is light enough on your hair that I only have to wash every other day. I would highly recommend if you are looking for shampoo at a great deal.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Cincinnati, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dove shampoo is the only shampoo that I use. I prefer the Peach Blast over all of the others. My scalp is naturally oily, but this shampoo keeps my hair looking fresh all day. I get many compliments throughout the entire day on how amazing my hair smells. I would definitely recommend this product!
Kim M.
Kim M.
Beverly Hills, FL
I bought this as a more cost effective shampoo while I give my hair a rest from my other shampoo. I bought this from Walmart . I have dark brown fine hair and this doesn't weigh it down at all. I like it cause it gets my hair clean but I don't see where it has helped my hair in anyway
Kauane R.
Kauane R.
O produto é bom, não tenho nada contra, mas no meu tipo de cabelo nenhum dos shampoos Dove da um resultado legal. Ele hidrata, limpa e tudo mais, mas deixa meu cabelo ressecado, então não uso com muita frequência, mas pra quem quiser testar eu recomendo, talvez não compraria denovo!
Erika W.
Erika W.
Belle Vernon, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love love love this shampoo. It's doesn't strip my color, or make my hair dull. My hair feels great and is super shiny. It's great for dry scalp. The smell is amazing but not overpowering. The best part is my color lasts so much longer than with other color shampoos. 2 thumbs up
Natasha B.
Natasha B.
Attleboro, MA
Dove has always been my go to shampoo it smells great and works great also my hair is brown and very thick and this works good on it I use it on my daughters hair also I use this product quite often and would buy it again the price is not to bad I would recommend this definitely
Nancy D.
Nancy D.
Woodhaven, NY
This shampoo has a nice scent and it prevents my hair from looking oily but still gives it a nice shine. The one thing I don't like about it is the packaging because before I switched to this shampoo I got used to putting the bottles upside-down which you can't do with this.
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Lake worth, Fl
I love this product!! I dye my hair so the fact that it has such a low concentration of sulfate makes it safe to use to keep my color as long as possible. I have really curly hair and use this product 2-3 times a week. I would recommend to anyone who dyes their hair.
Carissa W.
Carissa W.
Elizabethtown, PA
I just purchased this shampoo a month ago at Walmart and love it so far. I picked up the peach sent for my thick light brown hair. The scent last almost all day and when applying it to my hair it lathers great. I would definitely recommend this shampoo to others.
Carina G.
Carina G.
Phoenix , AZ
Who else likes this?
Cassandra R.
Cassandra R.
Alpena, MI
Is Dove shampoo legit? I've only tried their deodorant and body wash/scrub!
Rhea F.
Rhea F.
Tampa, FL
Is there any kind that is safe for color treated hair?
Amy E.
Amy E.
Texarkana , AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love dove soap and bath wash I am useing the shampoo I was wondering is the a shampoo to add body to your hair Thanks
Brandon S.
Brandon S.
Staten Island, NY
Does this product leave your hair greasy? What is the scent?