Dove Sensitive Skin Unscented Soap uploaded by Sonia V.Dove Sensitive Skin Unscented Soap uploaded by Lisa H.Dove Sensitive Skin Unscented Soap uploaded by Luz S.

BY DOVE

About This Item

Disclaimer: While We Aim To Provide Accurate Product Information, It Is Provided By Manufacturers, Suppliers And Others, And Has Not Been Verified By Us. See Our Disclaimer.
Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar Brings You Classic Dove Cleansers And Moisturizing Cream In An Unscented, Hypoallergenic Bar Thats Gentle Enough For Sensitive Skin. Dermatologically Tested And Suitable For Daily Use, It Can Be Used On Your Body And Hands, And Is Great As Gentle Face Cleanser. Good Sensitive Skin Care Depends On Having A Cleanser That Truly Cares For Your Skin And Wont Dry It Out Like Ordinary Soap Can. Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar Gives You A Truly Mild Cleansing That Leaves Sensitive Skin Feeling Soft And Smooth. It's Not A Soap Its A Beauty Bar. Washing With Regular Soap Can Cause Skin To Feel Dry, Tight. What Makes Dove Different? Its The Combination Of Gentle Cleansers And Moisturizing Ingredients Help To Nourish Skin And Are Proven To Be More Gentle And Mild Than Ordinary Soap. For Best Results, Rub Your Dove Sensitive Skin Bar Between Your Hands And Spread The Rich, Creamy Lather Over Your Body Before Rinsing Away With Warm Water And Enjoying Your Soft, Smooth, Clean Skin. At Dove, Our Vision Is Of A World Where Beauty Is A Source Of Confidence, And Not Anxiety. So, We Are On A Mission To Help The Next Generation Of Women Develop A Positive Relationship With The Way They Look - Helping Them Raise Their Self-esteem And Realize Their Full Potential.
Product Features
Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar Is Hypoallergenic, Unscented Formula Is Gentle On Sensitive Skin
#1 Dermatologist And Pediatrician Recommended
With Moisturizing Cream And Mild Cleansers, Dove Helps Your Skin Maintain Its Natural Moisture
Leaves Skin Softer, Smoother And More Radiant-looking Vs. Ordinary Soap
Suitable For Daily Use On Face, Body And Hands

Ingredients

Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Stearic Acid, Lauric Acid, Sodium Tallowate Or Sodium Palmitate, Water (Aqua), Sodium Isethionate, Sodium Stearate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoate Or Sodium Palm Kernelate, Dipropylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Tetrasodium Edta, Maltol, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891).

• What kind of scent do y'all like?3 Answers
  • This is the only bar soap that doesn't feel like it left residue ...1 Answers
  • Do the bath bar work fast for as it do for me?1 Answers
Melinda B.
Locust Fork, AL
I love Dove Unscented bar soap for sensitive skin because it’s one of the few soaps I can use that doesn’t break my skin out. At around $3 for 2 bars, I find it to be incredibly affordable. I use it almost daily and it doesn’t leave my skin dry or dehydrated. Love it!! Dove Sensitive Skin Unscented Beauty Bar, 8 OZ (Pack of 24)
Faith C.
This is another one of my favorite products. I have really dry skin and eczema. This bar of soap helps my skin feel hydrated, less itchy, and I’ve never had a bad experience with it. The price is pretty cheap compared to other stuff I’ve tried. I would highly recommend it for sensitive skin even babies!
Ally P.
Blair, NE
I have been using Dove Sensitive skin for years now! I get extremely dry skin in the winter and I use this soap and it helps restore moisture to my skin and won’t dry it out. It’s non-irritating and it doesn’t leave a residue behind on the skin and it’s a great price!
_myramartinez M.
Miami
Dove does t leave my skin dry or irritate my sensitive skin. I have been using dove for several years and extremely happy with the quality of the product. It is affordable and worth the price and I would definitely recommend it to anyone with sensitive skin
Natalie M.
Covington, VA
Love cleansing my face with this..Dont like strong scents on my face and this has none..i even use it with my electric cleansing brush and it's so foamy and not harsh to delicate skin..makeup traces are gone my face feels clean and not stripped of moisture.
Emily H.
I use this as my daily face soap am and pm. It leaves my face feeling tight, clean, and soft. It removes all types of makeup and is very gentle! Has Never irritated my skin, and I have VERY sensitive skin. It’s very affordable and lasts forever.
Lashon M.
31709
This dove sensitive skin soap is delightful and it doesn’t promote any rashes on your skin...This product is very effective on sensitive skin and very affordable...I also would recommend this to people with very sensitive skin
Morgan A.
Biloxi, MS
Great soap for sensitive skin. I have KP and my dermatologist told me to buy unscented soap to keep my skin from reacting to the scents in my products. This soap was perfect and got my skin back to health!
Naomi W.
Apopka, FL
I had been using Homemade soap for awhile & I tried to ease my way back into store bought soap with the Dove sensitive bar but I broke out all over my face, neck & back after using this soap.
Destiny V.
Moore
Whenever I get tattoos, this soap helped out a lot. It didn’t burn or hinder the healing process and made me feel squeaky clean! They also last a long time, and are cheaper than buying liquid soap.
Celida M.
What kind of scent do y'all like?
noelia m.
Bronx, NY
This is the only bar soap that doesn't feel like it left residue on my skin. It feels good and leaves my skin feeling moisturised. The price isn't bad either.
Faith S.
Chicago, Illinois
Do the bath bar work fast for as it do for me?