Dove® Sensitive Skin Unscented Beauty Bar 10 ct Pack uploaded by Madison L.

BY DOVE

Dove Sensitive Skin Unscented Beauty Bar pampers sensitive skin with Dove 1/4 moisturizing cream, and a truly mild formula that's fragrance-free, hypoallergenic and unscented. Dove is the #1 cleansing bar recommended by dermatologists and pediatricians. see more...

Dove® Sensitive Skin Unscented Beauty Bar 10 ct Pack
  • "This product left my skin very soft only downside to using this everyday is it starts to get very sticky" in 1 review
Rhea T.
Hilmar, CA
Best soap for sensitive skin. Does not break me out or dry my skin out. It is one of the only kinds I can put on my daughters skin cause her skin breaks out in rashes with some of the other ones.
Amanda G.
Central Point, OR
Although I don't normally love bar soaps, I really enjoy the #Dove sensitive skin beauty bars. Other bar soaps have left my skin feeling tacky or sticky, but not these #beautybars! Instead, they leave my skin feel smooth and refreshed. I'd definitely recommend these to friends!
Kate B.
Orem, UT
I love these soap bars! It doesn't leave my skin dried out but it also doesn't leave me slimy. While unscented, it doesn't smell chemical-y. I bought it at Winco but you can get it just about anywhere. Sensitive to my crazy skin and the pack deal is great! I will definitely buy again!
Jaimmie H.
Ward, AR
I have very sensitive skin. It breaks out a lot. So having a bar soap that doesn't leave your skin oily is something very important to me. It doesn't make me break out, or leave my skin feeling oily. It's my favorite bar soap!
rachel r.
Collinsville, TX
I like it a lot. Leaves my skin soft, and feeling clean. With a nice scent. It seems to smell nice all day long. I use it around 3 times a week
Sherry B.
Marietta
I use Dove Sensitive soap on my grandson. It is the only soap he can use. He has very sensitive skin!
Sabrina W.
Greenville, SC
This product is what my family and I use all the time. We have dry skin and this product keep our body moist. Feel fresh and clean after every wash.
Diana B.
Durham , NC
I LOVE the way Dove feels on my skin. This soap is very moisturizing and after I use it I don't feel like there is residue left on my skin. Some other brands that I have tried left my skin feeling sticky even after I have rinsed it off. I highly recommend this soap to everyone especially those with sensitive skin since this one is unscented.
Alexandria C.
Dayton, OH
This is great for my skin and I'm very very sensitive I have never broken out from this love it :)
chelsey p.
Pinckard, AL
This is a great product. Leaves you feeling clean without feeling like you have buildup on your skin. It really is great for sensitive skin as advertised.