Dove® Sensitive Skin Unscented Beauty Bar 10 ct Pack uploaded by Madison L.

BY DOVE

Dove Sensitive Skin Unscented Beauty Bar pampers sensitive skin with Dove 1/4 moisturizing cream, and a truly mild formula that's fragrance-free, hypoallergenic and unscented. Dove is the #1 cleansing bar recommended by dermatologists and pediatricians. see more...

Dove® Sensitive Skin Unscented Beauty Bar 10 ct Pack
  • "This product left my skin very soft only downside to using this everyday is it starts to get very sticky" in 1 review
McKenna F.
Lancaster, NY
I like that it's gentle on your skin. It's really soft and it doesn't irritate my skin like other soaps do.
Kayleen G.
Brockton , MA
Anybody with eczema or dry, sensitive skin this will make it fade away very quickly. My favorite bar soap.
Katelyn M.
mesa, AZ
Maria K.
Good product my mom buys it all the time and I used to use it. It's amazing and it smeellsss amazinngff
Becky M.
West Allis, WI
Dove Senstive u scented beauty bar is the best soap I have ever used. Gets my skin soft and moistened.
Brittany M.
Julian, WV
I love that I can depend on this to use for the whole family since some of us have more sensitive skin
Stephanie B.
Gillett, PA
For a person with sensitive skin this product works miracles leaves the skin feeling soft and clean.
Mekalay P.
Lone Star, TX
Dave is my all time favorite. I buy all kinds of Dove products. . Call myself the Dove girl actually
Sherry B.
Marietta
I use Dove Sensitive soap on my grandson. It is the only soap he can use. He has very sensitive skin!
Alexandria C.
Dayton, OH
This is great for my skin and I'm very very sensitive I have never broken out from this love it :)