Dove® Sensitive Skin Unscented Beauty Bar 10 ct Pack uploaded by Madison L.

BY DOVE

Dove Sensitive Skin Unscented Beauty Bar pampers sensitive skin with Dove 1/4 moisturizing cream, and a truly mild formula that's fragrance-free, hypoallergenic and unscented. Dove is the #1 cleansing bar recommended by dermatologists and pediatricians. see more...

Dove® Sensitive Skin Unscented Beauty Bar 10 ct Pack
  • "This product left my skin very soft only downside to using this everyday is it starts to get very sticky" in 1 review
Chaquira W.
Newport news, Va
I love it !!! After breaking out with other soap I had to find something that did the trick and this was it and omg was it worth it. It stop break puts 38th in days made my skin soft and smooth and has a naturally wonderful smell
Sarah Jane T.
This is hands down the best bar soap for anyone with sensitive skin. It cleans well and leaves skin moisturized with no greasy film left behind.
Vickey B.
Baltimore, MD
I buy these in bulk for those whom skin is sensitive to scented products. this is a staple in my household as well
Ela G.
Las Vegas, NV
I have very sensitive skin. I was able use brand and not have a reaction to it.
It's not scented but it does the trick
Holly C.
Carrollton, OH
Leaves skin clean, hydrated and smooth without the irritation that some fragrances cause.
Hattie R.
Jesup, GA
We used this on my son who has eczema, it was absolutely perfect for him. It was really calming, it didn't dry his skin out which was great, overall it is a pretty good product.
Brittany M.
Julian, WV
I love that I can depend on this to use for the whole family since some of us have more sensitive skin
Astrid H.
This unscented beauty bar is great. I have very sensitive skin and it works great for me. The price is well worth the value. Even though it's unscented it still has a clean smell. I would recommend to anyone.
Rhea T.
Hilmar, CA
Best soap for sensitive skin. Does not break me out or dry my skin out. It is one of the only kinds I can put on my daughters skin cause her skin breaks out in rashes with some of the other ones.
Amanda G.
Central Point, OR
Although I don't normally love bar soaps, I really enjoy the #Dove sensitive skin beauty bars. Other bar soaps have left my skin feeling tacky or sticky, but not these #beautybars! Instead, they leave my skin feel smooth and refreshed. I'd definitely recommend these to friends!