Dove® Sensitive Skin Unscented Beauty Bar 10 ct Pack uploaded by Madison L.

BY DOVE

Dove Sensitive Skin Unscented Beauty Bar pampers sensitive skin with Dove 1/4 moisturizing cream, and a truly mild formula that's fragrance-free, hypoallergenic and unscented. Dove is the #1 cleansing bar recommended by dermatologists and pediatricians. see more...

Dove® Sensitive Skin Unscented Beauty Bar 10 ct Pack
  • "This product left my skin very soft only downside to using this everyday is it starts to get very sticky" in 1 review
Cristine B.
Las Vegas, NV
Very good product makes my skin so smooth and light. It's not that easy to melt. Love it
Brittni Y.
Bremerton, WA
I have been using this for at least 15 years. Only bar soap I use! It works amazingly
Amanda G.
Central Point, OR
Although I don't normally love bar soaps, I really enjoy the #Dove sensitive skin beauty bars. Other bar soaps have left my skin feeling tacky or sticky, but not these #beautybars! Instead, they leave my skin feel smooth and refreshed. I'd definitely recommend these to friends!
LaKisha G.
Virginia Bch, VA
My favorite soap. I love Dove sensitive skin beauty bar, and will continue to buy it. The smell isn't overpowering, and the product is not harsh on your skin. It is perfect for everyone in your family to use. The best thing is, it not only leaves you feeling clean and fresh, but leaves you moisturized as well.
trisha b.
Brooklyn, NY
I love love love dove soap it is the best product out here it very gentle it keeps my body feeling good and amsome. I love every smell they have for dove soap. I buy my dove soap out of rite aide or wallgreens. I would definitely and will buy dove soap.
Ericka S.
Works so well, I use this when my tattoos start to have heat reactions so it calms down my skin without causing extra problems
Katie D.
Pickerington, OH
I tend to have smelly underarms and don't always feel like my body wash scrubs the deodorant away. I use this inside a loofa to get my underarms clean and it is gentle on my sensitive skin
Cayla W.
Normal, AL
I have the worlds most sensitive skin, I can never really use all the products i want because of that, but if you're like me this is the soap for you.
Rosalind M.
When they don't have the other dove I buy this one and I wash my face with it and I like it
Manda D.
Ocean Grove , NJ
I love these dove sensitive skin beauty bars. I have very sensitive skin and these really work it leaves my skin feeling super soft and refreshed and they smell good even though they say they're unscented. I would recommend these beauty bars to everyone