Dove® Sensitive Skin Unscented Beauty Bar 10 ct Pack uploaded by Madison L.

BY DOVE

Dove Sensitive Skin Unscented Beauty Bar pampers sensitive skin with Dove 1/4 moisturizing cream, and a truly mild formula that's fragrance-free, hypoallergenic and unscented. Dove is the #1 cleansing bar recommended by dermatologists and pediatricians. see more...

Dove® Sensitive Skin Unscented Beauty Bar 10 ct Pack
  • "This product left my skin very soft only downside to using this everyday is it starts to get very sticky" in 1 review
rachel r.
Collinsville, TX
I like it a lot. Leaves my skin soft, and feeling clean. With a nice scent. It seems to smell nice all day long. I use it around 3 times a week
Mykala H.
N Salt Lake, UT
This is an amazing dove body wash especially if you have sensitive sling like mine. I also have used it with my baby who is 6 months old
Dina A.
Lakewood, OH
This is great product. It is very gentel on the skin. I like that it is unscented bar. It doesn't dry your skin and make you feel great.
jasmine d.
Omg!!! This soap is great for the summer the time. if your the type of person who likes to go tanning a lot this is recommended for you
Kas M.
Jackson, MS
My daughter has excema and this is the only soap that has kept her skin from breaks! Love the fresh smell and the lather up greatly...
Carleigh B.
Dallas, TX
This is perfect for my sensitive skin, I pick it up at any drug store - it often comes in a 2 pack. Nice feel, lasts a few months.
Thia B.
Dalton, GA
Great soap for sensitive skin. Doesn't dry my skin out at all and even though it's unscented it leaves a slight scent on the skin.
Beth R.
The ONLY soap I use. I have super sensitive skin along with eczema and this soap helps tremendously. Wouldn't switch for anything!
Heather R.
San Antonio, TX
Love this soap! It's perfect for sensitive skin, doesn't leave a film, doesn't dry, and has no smell. Perfect for women and men!
Veronica c.
Kerman, CA
Great product for sensitive skin. Excellent moisture works really good especially if you have delicate skin. Love this product