Dove® Sensitive Skin Unscented Beauty Bar 10 ct Pack uploaded by Madison L.

BY DOVE

Dove Sensitive Skin Unscented Beauty Bar pampers sensitive skin with Dove 1/4 moisturizing cream, and a truly mild formula that's fragrance-free, hypoallergenic and unscented. Dove is the #1 cleansing bar recommended by dermatologists and pediatricians. see more...

Dove® Sensitive Skin Unscented Beauty Bar 10 ct Pack
  • "This product left my skin very soft only downside to using this everyday is it starts to get very sticky" in 1 review
Kayla L.
Walhalla, SC
My wife has a skin condition and this product is the one and sensitive skin soap that she can use. Shes able to get her long lasting clean and the fact that its unscented helps with her condition as well.Have bought it for years and always will.
Sherry B.
Marietta
I use Dove Sensitive soap on my grandson. It is the only soap he can use. He has very sensitive skin!
trisha b.
Brooklyn, NY
I love love love dove soap it is the best product out here it very gentle it keeps my body feeling good and amsome. I love every smell they have for dove soap. I buy my dove soap out of rite aide or wallgreens. I would definitely and will buy dove soap.
Brenda V.
Stockton, CA
I love this Product! I have sensitive skin, so when I used this product it makes my skins for refreshing! This pack is very affordable! I purchased this product at Walmart and its very cheap. I have been using this product for years and will be using it more.
Nardie C.
Bronx, NY
Excellent for sensitive skin. It's very gentle like a baby shampoo expected this bar soap is only for adults. If your a woman. You'll love how gentle it is. Other soaps will tell you it's sensitive but this dove soap is more promising then others
Diana B.
Durham , NC
I LOVE the way Dove feels on my skin. This soap is very moisturizing and after I use it I don't feel like there is residue left on my skin. Some other brands that I have tried left my skin feeling sticky even after I have rinsed it off. I highly recommend this soap to everyone especially those with sensitive skin since this one is unscented.
Alexandria C.
Dayton, OH
This is great for my skin and I'm very very sensitive I have never broken out from this love it :)
Katie D.
Pickerington, OH
I tend to have smelly underarms and don't always feel like my body wash scrubs the deodorant away. I use this inside a loofa to get my underarms clean and it is gentle on my sensitive skin
jasmine d.
Omg!!! This soap is great for the summer the time. if your the type of person who likes to go tanning a lot this is recommended for you
Ally N.
Bellevue, WA
This was the first dove product I have ever tried. Having sensitive skins makes it hard to find good soap. If you are like me, this is the one to go! There is no odor or scent to it, its a clean smell. It is very gentle. I would totally rebuy this and recommend it to everyone