Dove® Sensitive Skin Unscented Beauty Bar 10 ct Pack uploaded by Madison L.

BY DOVE

Dove Sensitive Skin Unscented Beauty Bar pampers sensitive skin with Dove 1/4 moisturizing cream, and a truly mild formula that's fragrance-free, hypoallergenic and unscented. Dove is the #1 cleansing bar recommended by dermatologists and pediatricians. see more...

Dove® Sensitive Skin Unscented Beauty Bar 10 ct Pack
  • "This product left my skin very soft only downside to using this everyday is it starts to get very sticky" in 1 review
Letícia C.
Great Neck, NY
It does not cause breakouts and has a very subtle fragrance. I tend to get back acne and this is helped with clearing it up and keeping it away.
Doesn't over dry and doesn't cause excess oil production.
Carelys Z C.
It really works for sensitive skin. Although for dry skin it doesn't leave a nice feeling. You have to use lotion for it but it really helps for sensitive skin.
Madison L.
Blair, NE
I absolutely love this bar soap. This never breaks my skin out, and works the best out of all bar soaps I've ever used. Leaves my skin so hydrated and clean!
chelsey p.
Pinckard, AL
This is a great product. Leaves you feeling clean without feeling like you have buildup on your skin. It really is great for sensitive skin as advertised.
whitney G.
Jackson, TN
I am a huge fan of dove. It leaves my skin feeling better than other soaps. It's a bit on the pricey side, however I prefer it next to olay moisture bars.
Cayla W.
Normal, AL
I have the worlds most sensitive skin, I can never really use all the products i want because of that, but if you're like me this is the soap for you.
Kiara R.
Love these soaps my young one is really sensitive to anything with scent in it and this get the job done with no bad reaction on my little ones skin.
Waleska A.
product of very good quality, with good aroma and perfect care of your skin as it leaves you very soft skin have to try 100% recommend animate to buy
Sabrina W.
Greenville, SC
This product is what my family and I use all the time. We have dry skin and this product keep our body moist. Feel fresh and clean after every wash.
Sarah Jane T.
This is hands down the best bar soap for anyone with sensitive skin. It cleans well and leaves skin moisturized with no greasy film left behind.