Dove® Sensitive Skin Unscented Beauty Bar 10 ct Pack uploaded by Madison L.

BY DOVE

Dove Sensitive Skin Unscented Beauty Bar pampers sensitive skin with Dove 1/4 moisturizing cream, and a truly mild formula that's fragrance-free, hypoallergenic and unscented. Dove is the #1 cleansing bar recommended by dermatologists and pediatricians. see more...

Dove® Sensitive Skin Unscented Beauty Bar 10 ct Pack
  • "This product left my skin very soft only downside to using this everyday is it starts to get very sticky" in 1 review
Kayla L.
Walhalla, SC
My wife has a skin condition and this product is the one and sensitive skin soap that she can use. Shes able to get her long lasting clean and the fact that its unscented helps with her condition as well.Have bought it for years and always will.
Rawan A.
Richardson, TX
Smells beautiful. and keeps you clean. Smell lasts for five hours. great product. Wish comes in smaller sizes though cUse ifeel like it's so. Oh for my hands it keeps on sliding off
Kimberly M.
Arlington, TX
I've used this on my son who has very sensitive skin. Since he was a baby he would get eczema and nothing would help only make it worse with the scents. This was recommended by his doctor and within the first week we can see the difference.
Betty M.
N Plainfield, NJ
Dove is the best brand for skin care as I can see, I love your soaps because when I use my skin is more hydrated and silky. Dove is very concerned about the skin of consumers!
Hattie R.
Jesup, GA
We used this on my son who has eczema, it was absolutely perfect for him. It was really calming, it didn't dry his skin out which was great, overall it is a pretty good product.
Chaquira W.
Newport news, Va
I love it !!! After breaking out with other soap I had to find something that did the trick and this was it and omg was it worth it. It stop break puts 38th in days made my skin soft and smooth and has a naturally wonderful smell
Lara D.
Loxley, AL
I bought this because my daughter has eczema and it really helps her skin. It doesn't have much of a smell but it's very smooth and definitely gentle on the skin.
Daisha F.
Ocala, FL
Best one ever i can't stop using it is amazing😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘 it is great on my sensitive skin restored alot of the moster in my skin pluse heloed fet ride of some of my face oil that is really excesive
Kelli T.
Montgomery, TX
It's great smells good but you know not my cup of tea but it works for other people don't know what else to say it's complicated to come up with something to say
Hannah S.
Providence, RI
This product is PERFECT w those who have sensitive skin but still want a complete clean. I use all types of dove products and they are my go to for bath and body needs...LOVE.