Dove® Sensitive Skin Unscented Beauty Bar 10 ct Pack uploaded by Madison L.

BY DOVE

Dove Sensitive Skin Unscented Beauty Bar pampers sensitive skin with Dove 1/4 moisturizing cream, and a truly mild formula that's fragrance-free, hypoallergenic and unscented. Dove is the #1 cleansing bar recommended by dermatologists and pediatricians. see more...

Dove® Sensitive Skin Unscented Beauty Bar 10 ct Pack
  • "This product left my skin very soft only downside to using this everyday is it starts to get very sticky" in 1 review
Jenny D.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
My husband has super sensitive skin and this is the ONLY soap he uses. He typically uses a bar over the course of a few weeks with daily showers, making it a great value. Even being unscented it still leaves you feeling clean and refreshed. Great for anyone with sensitive skin or even as a face wash!
Ally N.
Bellevue, WA
This was the first dove product I have ever tried. Having sensitive skins makes it hard to find good soap. If you are like me, this is the one to go! There is no odor or scent to it, its a clean smell. It is very gentle. I would totally rebuy this and recommend it to everyone
Chelsea W.
Waynesville , NC
Leaves your skin wanting more!
So soft so nice
Smells so good
Cheap great purchase
This is my go to soap
There's nothing to change its perfect
I use every day and night

Will always use!! I love dove products they know what skin loves. And it doesn't dry out
Alexandria C.
New Bedford, MA
I have sensitive skin and have a hard time finding body wash products that do not irritate my skin. I was so happy when I came across Dove for sensitive skin. I never have to worry when I use this! I highly recommend it!
Manda D.
Ocean Grove , NJ
I love these dove sensitive skin beauty bars. I have very sensitive skin and these really work it leaves my skin feeling super soft and refreshed and they smell good even though they say they're unscented. I would recommend these beauty bars to everyone
trisha b.
Brooklyn, NY
I love love love dove soap it is the best product out here it very gentle it keeps my body feeling good and amsome. I love every smell they have for dove soap. I buy my dove soap out of rite aide or wallgreens. I would definitely and will buy dove soap.
Nardie C.
Bronx, NY
Excellent for sensitive skin. It's very gentle like a baby shampoo expected this bar soap is only for adults. If your a woman. You'll love how gentle it is. Other soaps will tell you it's sensitive but this dove soap is more promising then others
Trisha N.
This soap is great for sensitive skin and has no scent to it which is nice to those with sensitive skin. I bought it at Walmart and the price was great. I do have sensitive skin and I wish they made one with a scent as I do like a little scent. I would recommend this product to all those with sensitive skin its a great deal for a great price.
marissa s.
Oceana, WV
Great for sensitive skin and doesn't have a smell. I love the way it makes my skin feel. It feels very smooth and makes me feel very clean! I love the products I have from Dove and will continue to purchase their soaps!
Elycia R.
Saint Petersburg, FL
These are my favorite soaps. They get me clean and moisturizer at the same time. I don't get that residue feel after I take a shower. I feel super clean but with out the actually left behind residue squeakiness. My must have soap.