Dove® Sensitive Skin Unscented Beauty Bar 10 ct Pack uploaded by Madison L.

BY DOVE

Dove Sensitive Skin Unscented Beauty Bar pampers sensitive skin with Dove 1/4 moisturizing cream, and a truly mild formula that's fragrance-free, hypoallergenic and unscented. Dove is the #1 cleansing bar recommended by dermatologists and pediatricians. see more...

Dove® Sensitive Skin Unscented Beauty Bar 10 ct Pack
  • "This product left my skin very soft only downside to using this everyday is it starts to get very sticky" in 1 review
A L.
I have very sensitive skin. This soap does not irritate my skin at all. There are no fragrances in it which is what my skin tends to react to. Good for everyone especially sensitive skin.
Ashley B.
This product is great for sensitive skin. It is cheap and makes your skin feel soft. A con may be if you want to smell clean, since it is unscented you'll smell like nothing.
Kourtney A.
Starkville, MS
I like that they have soap for sensitive skin since I have sensitive skin, but I don't feel like this soap got me as clean as other sensitive skin soaps. I really love the Dove brand, this soap just didn't really cut it for me.
Diana B.
Durham , NC
I LOVE the way Dove feels on my skin. This soap is very moisturizing and after I use it I don't feel like there is residue left on my skin. Some other brands that I have tried left my skin feeling sticky even after I have rinsed it off. I highly recommend this soap to everyone especially those with sensitive skin since this one is unscented.
Brenna S.
Deptford , NJ
This soap is my favorite soap second to Dove melon scent. Both the sensitive bar soap and body wash are the gentlest on skin that I've found. It doesn't dry your skin out, cleared up my acne, and keeps my skin and face feeling refreshed with a gentile touch. I wouldn't use any other soap on my face. Highly recommended to anyone with sensitive skin!
Manpreet S.
This is all I use for body soap while showering. Been using for the longest time I can remember. I have sensitive skin and its never irritated me. Gets the job done and I like to use unscented products whenever possible. Cheap and efficient. Would recommend it to everyone.
Heather S.
Lansing, MI
I really enjoy this product! For years I've had to really watch what I use on my skin, I am not able to use a lot of different products! When I started using the Dove sensitive body wash an bar soaps, this was one of the first products that's left my skin feeling fresh and clean! I don't feel like there is residue left behind, but most importantly, I don't stay itchy!!
Lana G.
Kaplan, LA
I love this soap. It is amazing, my skin feels so soft after using this item. I like how I don't have to worry about the scent of it being overpowering. This soap is long lasting; it last me about two or three months. I definitely recommend this soap for any age.
LaKisha G.
Virginia Bch, VA
My favorite soap. I love Dove sensitive skin beauty bar, and will continue to buy it. The smell isn't overpowering, and the product is not harsh on your skin. It is perfect for everyone in your family to use. The best thing is, it not only leaves you feeling clean and fresh, but leaves you moisturized as well.
Brenda V.
Stockton, CA
I love this Product! I have sensitive skin, so when I used this product it makes my skins for refreshing! This pack is very affordable! I purchased this product at Walmart and its very cheap. I have been using this product for years and will be using it more.