Dove® Sensitive Skin Unscented Beauty Bar 10 ct Pack uploaded by Madison L.

BY DOVE

Dove Sensitive Skin Unscented Beauty Bar pampers sensitive skin with Dove 1/4 moisturizing cream, and a truly mild formula that's fragrance-free, hypoallergenic and unscented. Dove is the #1 cleansing bar recommended by dermatologists and pediatricians. see more...

Dove® Sensitive Skin Unscented Beauty Bar 10 ct Pack
  • "This product left my skin very soft only downside to using this everyday is it starts to get very sticky" in 1 review
Charanjeet K.
It feels soft on my skin!! I have a very sensitive skin , so I pick products very carefully and I'm glad to find dove for sensitive skin ,it's gentle on your skin.
MUST Try out.
Lais S.
Dove é a melhor marca para cuidados da pele quanto eu posso ver, eu amo seus sabonetes porque quando eu uso a minha pele é mais hidratada e sedosa.
Shanelle B.
Dothan, AL
Suffering from sensitive skin and eczema, I HAVE to use Dove soap products and I have been using this brand for years.. This is an excellent moisturizing soap. You can feel the moisture in the shower. It does not have a scent, which is fine by me and my skin.
HamnaH N.
This is really good for sensitive skin. Skin stays hydrated and there's no soap residue on thr skin after you've showered. There's no tight itchy feeling on the skin either.
Megan R.
London
Leave your hands smelling so amazing but at the same time so hydrated and soft
Sophie-Louise R.
Saltcoats Scotland
I love all dove product, this is a great product which I would use again! I would recommend it for people who are prone to rashes etc
Pamela S.
Manassas, Virginia
This soap is fantastic! dove is a good brand, and the price is very fair. The scent is perfect
Ruchi M.
The unscented beauty bar by Dove works for me as I have foliculitis, and having sensitive skin, it allows my skin to breathe without being harsh. With other soaps, I often have to discard them as they don't hold up on the sensitivity, but Dove works perfectly for me every time!
Aveleyn F.
Caracas, Miranda
Dove its like a perfect label for higine, all of them, soap, cream, shampoo, everything I jist love, and they have the best smell in the market. Also, with the best result in hair and skin. I always have one of these for sure. So go and get one, do yourself a favor.
Natasha R.
My husband has very sensitive skin and this didn't irritate his skin at all. It is the only soap he can use. Very good product. I would recommend to anyone.