Dove® Sensitive Skin Unscented Beauty Bar 10 ct Pack uploaded by Madison L.

BY DOVE

Dove Sensitive Skin Unscented Beauty Bar pampers sensitive skin with Dove 1/4 moisturizing cream, and a truly mild formula that's fragrance-free, hypoallergenic and unscented. Dove is the #1 cleansing bar recommended by dermatologists and pediatricians. see more...

Dove® Sensitive Skin Unscented Beauty Bar 10 ct Pack
  • "This product left my skin very soft only downside to using this everyday is it starts to get very sticky" in 1 review
Harjit K.
I wasn't so satisfied with this product as of much! Probably because I have dry skin already and should look for other alternatives with more oil in them to keep my skin moisturized. Works great for my sister tho!
Tayyaba W.
Edmonton
I like that this bar soap is unscented ! Sometimes you don't want the smell of soap to linger on you because I sometimes get a headache. This soap also leaves my skin smooth.
Natasha R.
My husband has very sensitive skin and this didn't irritate his skin at all. It is the only soap he can use. Very good product. I would recommend to anyone.
Ellena C.
Leeds, U.K
This is my favorite soap to use on my body because it doesn't irritate my skin, since I have sensitive skin I can't use any old soap, amazing product!
Andrea P.
Me encantan todos los productos de Dove, uso diariamente el desodorante de spray y la crema del cuerpo para la ducha. Es mi marca de cuidado preferida.
Lais S.
Dove é a melhor marca para cuidados da pele quanto eu posso ver, eu amo seus sabonetes porque quando eu uso a minha pele é mais hidratada e sedosa.
Sophie-Louise R.
Saltcoats Scotland
I love all dove product, this is a great product which I would use again! I would recommend it for people who are prone to rashes etc
Dhayana S.
Good product, feels good in the skin. Skin fresh, soft and not dry. I use one a week. It's not expensive and not hard to find it.
Kimberly C.
This is a really lovely, top quality product that leaves the skin feeling smooth and soft instead of dried out like other soaps.
Haley L.
Humboldt
I use this on my children because they both have sensitive skin. It's great :) it says unscented but to me it still has a scent