Dove® Sensitive Skin Unscented Beauty Bar 10 ct Pack uploaded by Madison L.

BY DOVE

Dove Sensitive Skin Unscented Beauty Bar pampers sensitive skin with Dove 1/4 moisturizing cream, and a truly mild formula that's fragrance-free, hypoallergenic and unscented. Dove is the #1 cleansing bar recommended by dermatologists and pediatricians. see more...

Dove® Sensitive Skin Unscented Beauty Bar 10 ct Pack
  • "This product left my skin very soft only downside to using this everyday is it starts to get very sticky" in 1 review
Sophie-Louise R.
Saltcoats Scotland
I love all dove product, this is a great product which I would use again! I would recommend it for people who are prone to rashes etc
Lais S.
Dove é a melhor marca para cuidados da pele quanto eu posso ver, eu amo seus sabonetes porque quando eu uso a minha pele é mais hidratada e sedosa.
Nancy H.
Me quede muy satisfecha con este producto realmente me gusto mucho y lo volvería ah usar,lo recomiendo mucho
HamnaH N.
This is really good for sensitive skin. Skin stays hydrated and there's no soap residue on thr skin after you've showered. There's no tight itchy feeling on the skin either.
Ellena C.
Leeds, U.K
This is my favorite soap to use on my body because it doesn't irritate my skin, since I have sensitive skin I can't use any old soap, amazing product!
Harjit K.
I wasn't so satisfied with this product as of much! Probably because I have dry skin already and should look for other alternatives with more oil in them to keep my skin moisturized. Works great for my sister tho!
Charanjeet K.
It feels soft on my skin!! I have a very sensitive skin , so I pick products very carefully and I'm glad to find dove for sensitive skin ,it's gentle on your skin.
MUST Try out.
Ray C.
Um produto perfeito para quem nao gosta muito daquele cheirinho doce demais, eu recommendo muitoo !! bjinhos
Thais s.
Maciez e frescor é o que descreve os produtos Dove sem falar no cheiro que é uma delicia , adoro os produtos .
Kimberly C.
This is a really lovely, top quality product that leaves the skin feeling smooth and soft instead of dried out like other soaps.