Dove® Sensitive Skin Unscented Beauty Bar 10 ct Pack uploaded by Madison L.

BY DOVE

Dove Sensitive Skin Unscented Beauty Bar pampers sensitive skin with Dove 1/4 moisturizing cream, and a truly mild formula that's fragrance-free, hypoallergenic and unscented. Dove is the #1 cleansing bar recommended by dermatologists and pediatricians. see more...

Dove® Sensitive Skin Unscented Beauty Bar 10 ct Pack
  • "This product left my skin very soft only downside to using this everyday is it starts to get very sticky" in 1 review
Kayla E.
Rockford, IL
Love how it makes me feel great smell meet expectations there are no cons pros feel and look good
Samantha H.
Murrieta, CA
I am such a Dove fan! I use this on my face because my face is sensitive and it feels wonder!
Rosalind M.
When they don't have the other dove I buy this one and I wash my face with it and I like it
Melissa S.
I like the fact that it's good for my skin and it doesn't dry my skin out like other soap.
Holly C.
Carrollton, OH
Leaves skin clean, hydrated and smooth without the irritation that some fragrances cause.
Daria S.
Good soap to use if you have allergies and skin sensitivity. Use in shower, bath or work.
Cristine B.
Las Vegas, NV
Very good product makes my skin so smooth and light. It's not that easy to melt. Love it
Brittni Y.
Bremerton, WA
I have been using this for at least 15 years. Only bar soap I use! It works amazingly
Ashlee S.
Bolling Afb, DC
LOVE this soap! I've used it for years! It's he only soap that doesn't irritate me!
rizwana s.
It is reAlly effective it works brilliantly I think the whole world should use this product and I am sure they will love it.and it last long. I use it everyday I would love to buy it again .