Dove® Sensitive Skin Unscented Beauty Bar 10 ct Pack uploaded by Madison L.

BY DOVE

Dove Sensitive Skin Unscented Beauty Bar pampers sensitive skin with Dove 1/4 moisturizing cream, and a truly mild formula that's fragrance-free, hypoallergenic and unscented. Dove is the #1 cleansing bar recommended by dermatologists and pediatricians. see more...

Dove® Sensitive Skin Unscented Beauty Bar 10 ct Pack
  • "This product left my skin very soft only downside to using this everyday is it starts to get very sticky" in 1 review
Karen S.
Deer Park, NY
Great product! I buy this regularly in my household as it is our #1 choice in soap. Dove products smell amazing and the ‘sensitive’ type is very gentle on the skin. Will continue to repurchase!
Tamara H.
Bronx, NY
Dove products have been a staple in my life for as long as I can remember.
The Sensitive skin bar gets an A+ from me.
My son and I suffer from eczema in the summer and winter itch during the colder months.
This is the only cleansing product that I trust to use during a reaction or even daily (even when theres no reaction).
Also my mom is an asthmatic, who tends to have difficulties with products that are overly scented.
So, she too uses the dove bar with no problem.
I also use it to hand wash all of our household washcloths.
Liliana C.
Pembroke Pines, Florida
I love this product,It helps my face a lot because of its sensitivity
Yes i like the smell, I really like its smell is nice
In the shopping center, close to home
I used it frequently and I do not have it
Yes, I would always recommend it.. It worked for me

Semaria S.
Memphis, TN
Switched to the unscented formula afyer a bad reaction to one of the other Dove lines. This product is mild enough that it could be used on the entire body without worry. Despite the lack of scent, I absolutely love this soap so much I buy three 10ct packages at a time
Kailee L.
Billings, MT
This is my favorite bar soap hands down! It leaves my skin feeling super soft and silky, without the residue that bar soaps tend to leave. I purchased the one for sensitive skin because it was fragrance free, and I was looking for something to keep my skin from breaking out. It works well for cleaning, and for aiding in shaving my legs!
Imani B.
Dallas, TX
I love that this soap really doesn't have a scent. For some reason the body wash does, but the bar soap doesn't. Works for me! It's abbot pricey, but I still buy it because it really doesn't have a scent. I have psoriasis flare ups sometimes and this is the only soap I trust for my body.
Kassie A.
Hudson, FL
Dove never disappoints! I love this way my skin feels after I use this bar.  I use it almost everyday in the shower and I always feel very refreshed.  It's a great bar of soap for anyone.  I feel clean and the unscented bar isn't going to annoy anyones senses!
Kimberly M.
South Miami Heights
I have tried this before because I was told that this is the best soap to use especially if you are a female. Its better for you because it is unscented. Usually things with fragrances are not as good for you. It is gentle on the skin and feels great.
Amber E.
Fort Huachuca, AZ
I love Dove! It just never disappoints! It's sensitive skin bar is simply perfect for my super sensitive skin! It makes my skin feel clean, but not dry, and it doesn't have any obnoxious scents to it. I've used it for years, and plan to continue to!
Angelique A.
I love dove soap . I usually use the pink one but this is just as good. This soap isn't too drying on the skin & it makes you feel clean. Dove is very affordable in my opinion. I always buy this brand