BY DOVE

Dove® Sensitive Skin Unscented Bars - 2CT.
Beauty Bar, Hypo-Allergenic, Fragrance Free.
1/4 Moisturizing Cream.
2-4.25 oz (120g) Bars. see more...

• I've read all the reviews regarding the dove unscented soap, I ha...2 Answers
  • I've all the reviews regarding the dove unscientific soap, I have...1 Answers
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
I love love love this soap. The reason I switched to this is my girls got too big (dirty) for baby soap and for about 6 months they were using whatever I had on hand. That lead to lots of crying about soap in their eyes and a couple of rashes. I knew my girls needed something more gentle but baby soap just wasn't getting them clean.
Dove leaves them clean, with no residue. They smell clean, without perfumes (that is what was making them breakout). I really didn't see the point in buying 2 soaps, so I started using it. And I no longer have a problem with dry skin (or other lady problems due to perfumes in your private areas). I also use it as a facial cleanser.
It's so gentle and won't burn your eyes.
It's moisturizing and will not leave a residue.
Removes makeup easily and leaves you feeling clean and fresh.
Great for kids and adults.
Jamie Rose S.
Jamie Rose S.
I love dove brand soaps and have been using them since I was very little. I've always struggled with dry skin and it was quite severe as a toddler, so the dr recommended dove unscented soap. So until the age of 10, dove was all I used as far as soap products go, but I didn't mind it because the gentle formula worked well on my sensitive skin and did it's job. Now that I've grown, my eczema has since calmed down a lot, so I'm not so limited on bar soap, but honestly I still love using the original dove soap when my skin is having a breakout. I do like that the brand has branched out some by coming out with so many new formulas aside from these traditional formulas. If you love dove brand soap and are looking for a clean fresh unscented soap, I suggest picking up one of these gentle bars, you won't be disappointed or go broke
Halley L.
Halley L.
I've been using Dove bar soap for years and years now; while there's nothing really special about their bar soap, it does the job and leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean. I like that this is unscented and therefore suitable for sensitive skin-- a lot of products claim to be good for sensitive skin but do not actually have ingredients that are truly good for that. For me, it's important in the summer when I have more sun exposure because I find my skin is more noticeably sensitive then, and I feel it does a good job at gently cleansing.
I wouldn't say this is a product to write home about, but it is a reliable product that doesn't irritate skin.
Janet L.
Janet L.
I love using Dove bar soap. I prefer a bar soap over a body wash as I feel you get a better clean. The soap lathers nicely, is not abrasive, and washes off completely. Some soap is difficult to rinse off but not this. I don't like scented soap because I find most unappealing or irritating to constantly smell on your body. This is the soap I prefer over any other body washing item. I usually use a loofah or Korean scrub cloth with the soap.
Jennie C.
Jennie C.
I was lucky to get a small bar as a sample and I did enjoy it. I use it mostly in the shower because from the commercials it seems like that its really good for all over the body rather than just the face. I wouldn't buy it because when I looked up the prices it's $11 for two bars. Maybe if it goes on sale I would consider it but it's not something I would purposely go to the store for.
Kelsey W.
Kelsey W.
Anacortes, WA
I've never been a big fan of bar soaps. The slimy feeling and dry skin after using them is a huge turn off. HOWEVER, I love this soap. It's super moisturizing and I didn't feel like I had to scrub a layer of sludge off my skin after washing with it. It's extremely gentle on my sensitive skin, which is hard to come by for me. Especially with a bar soap.
Chelsi C.
Chelsi C.
Midland, PA
I can't use soaps with a lot of additives and scents. But most soaps without those things, leave my skins dry and smelling almost hospital-like. This is amazing, it leaves me feeling clean, and hydrated, with very little need for an after shower lotion -- especially useful on Monday mornings when I'm just always running late!
Vaniecia S.
Vaniecia S.
I've dealt with eczema on my hands for years. I had been looking for a soap that would feel great and would not irritate my skin. This has been amazing. I have not had any flare ups and it does the job of making my skin feel clean but not stripped. I have slowly made the change over to all Dove products because of this one!
Jacquelynn B.
Jacquelynn B.
Campbellsvlle, KY
I have eczema on my arms. When I went to the dermatologist about it , they told me to use ONLY a Dove beauty bar. That was the best advice I've ever gotten. I've not used anything for the last two years. The price is so great, it's never been crazy expensive. It smells so clean, and it gives my skin so much moisture!
Ruth M.
Ruth M.
Doral, FL
I bought this soap because it had no essence and with the lack of hydration that I had one to be able to use scents for me or my daughter, it was a total disaster I respect the skin to the extreme and I had only used it a few times, I gave it to my Brother and did the same to you skin, I never buy it again
I've read all the reviews regarding the dove unscented soap, I have an extremely dry sensitive skin, I actually feel a bit worried that if I start using it it won't help me ! Coz you know skin from skin differs do you recommend me start using it ?
I've all the reviews regarding the dove unscientific soap, I have an extremely dry sensitive skin, I actually feel a bit worried that if I start using it it won't help me ! Coz you know skin from skin differs do you recommend me start using it ?