BY DOVE

Dove® Sensitive Skin Unscented Bars - 2CT.
Beauty Bar, Hypo-Allergenic, Fragrance Free.
1/4 Moisturizing Cream.
2-4.25 oz (120g) Bars. see more...

• I've read all the reviews regarding the dove unscented soap, I ha...2 Answers
  • I've all the reviews regarding the dove unscientific soap, I have...1 Answers
Melia O.
Ringgold
This bar of soap is my holy grail. I’ve used it all my life, and I’ve never been disappointed. I usually get it from Walmart/Target. I have majorly sensitive skin, so I can’t use very many products with a frangrance. This soap isn not only moisturizing, but it’s  super gentle on the skin. I buy this on the regular and I absolutely love it.
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
My seven-year-old goddaughter has a really severe case of excema and her doctor told us to get the dove unscented bars of soap she's able to use these and does not have near the breakouts that she has had in the past with it being fragrance-free we don't have to worry about perfumes irritating her skin she gets a nice clean leather without the pain we definitely recommend this soap if you have really sensitive skin!! Also if you have allergies is great because you don't have the perfume!
Emily H.
Lakeland, FL
helloooooo. sensitive skin Dove saves my life. When they ask the question "you only get three items to bring with you on a cast away island blah blah blah" 1) Dove sensitive akin bars of soap for my duration 2) fresh water for a washin 3) a boat

But yes, the discovery of this product saved my poor skin so much! I got diagnosed with psoriasis early in high school so having sensitive skin took a bit of changing things around and trying to get over the fact that I don't get fun smelling and pretty soaps like everyone else.. but my body has been extremely happy and I'm ever so thankful to Dove for keeping my skin somewhat decent looking ;)
Skylar H.
Las Vegas , NV
I use sensitive because learning more of the female body it's not good to use scents down there! (If you know what I mean) I use body wash for my body and body soap for down there and I would say I wouldn't switch to a scent if I was anyone because it will throw off your ph balance and that's not fun to deal with. I love this soap it hasn't provided me with any problems and makes me feel fresh every time!
Nerline G.
Acworth, GA
I bought this soap for my daughter who has eczema and suffers from multiple allergies. The soap smells great and leaves her body looking and feeling clean. The soap is very gentle on the skin. The price is great. I have been using it on her since she was a baby and now she is 7 years old.
Damara T.
Superior, WI
I have really sensitive skin and using Dove Sensitive Skin Unscented Bars are amazing for my skin. Most soaps make my skin breakout however, this product does not make my skin breakout. It is amazing and I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who breaks out from other soaps.
Paula D.
calexico, CA
This product is really amazing, i really love how it makes your skin feel even more smoother and very clean, the texture of the bar soap is creamy, not like other bar soaps that feel like a rock when it's been used once.
Katrina C.
I've used Dove for 5 years now and will swear by their unscented bars forever! I use the unscented bars to wash my face because the scented ones irritate my skin. I was my face twice a day and it works great as a makeup remover as well as a skincare product for acne and other blemishes! Inexpensive, too! I love their 2-3 packs that you can get instead of just one bar at a time.
Liana L.
Daly City, CA
My go to at home soap. I use to only use body wash but have become a bar soap kind of girl after discovering how moisturizing these dove beauty bars are. I use the sensitive ski because of KP and it does wonders for my skin. The richness is great protective barrier to keep moisture in.
Eva K.
I love these bar soaps so much. I love that they are fragrance free and so not irritate my sensitive skin. This soap leaves me feeling clean, refreshed and soft. Not at all drying like other bar soaps. Plus, here is something about its scent that I love - I thinks it is because this is the soap I used as a child. Loved it then, love it still!
I've read all the reviews regarding the dove unscented soap, I have an extremely dry sensitive skin, I actually feel a bit worried that if I start using it it won't help me ! Coz you know skin from skin differs do you recommend me start using it ?
I've all the reviews regarding the dove unscientific soap, I have an extremely dry sensitive skin, I actually feel a bit worried that if I start using it it won't help me ! Coz you know skin from skin differs do you recommend me start using it ?