Dove  Sensitive Skin Unscented 4.25 Oz Soap 14 Ct Pack uploaded by Luz S.Dove  Sensitive Skin Unscented 4.25 Oz Soap 14 Ct Pack uploaded by Lisa H.Dove  Sensitive Skin Unscented 4.25 Oz Soap 14 Ct Pack uploaded by Sonia V.
Dove  Sensitive Skin Unscented 4.25 Oz Soap 14 Ct Pack

Dove Sensitive Skin Unscented 4.25 Oz Soap 14 Ct Pack

BY DOVE

Specially formulated for sensitive skin, with Dove ¬ľ moisturizing cream. Unscented, hypoallergenic, and fragrance free, Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar delivers the sensitive care your skin needs. see more...

• What kind of scent do y'all like?3 Answers
  • This is the only bar soap that doesn't feel like it left residue ...1 Answers
  • Do the bath bar work fast for as it do for me?1 Answers
Dove  Sensitive Skin Unscented 4.25 Oz Soap 14 Ct Pack
Dove Sensitive Skin Unscented 4.25 Oz Soap 14 Ct Pack
Buy on Sam's Club*
Mira M.
Metuchen , NJ
I've been using for years, as I am sensitive to scents. Most soaps are overly scented and irritate my skin, and I know people say bar soaps aren't not good because they are drying, I just feel I get the best clean with a good old bar of soap. I like this as it suds up nicely and doesn't leave me greasy or to dry. I only take away one star because I wish it was a bit mosirturizing but I guess that it what lotion for.
Abby S.
Oshawa
I have been using this since I was a kid so I have the utmost respect for this product. I use this every morning and night and i couldn't be more happy with it.
Andrea D.
I always use this soap I really like it, I really like the flavor and this one is one of my favorites soap I really like it
Morgan T.
Knoxville , TN
Dove Bar Soap - Sensitive Skin Unscented dove is the best soap ever! Makes skin feel so amazing! Its soft all day!
Sherric H.
DALLAS, TX
I USE THIS PARTICULAR BAR OF SOAP FOR MY FACE.  I USE IT TO CLEAN AND REMOVE MY MAKE UP.  IT IS INEXPENSIVE. IT IS VERY GENTLE TO MY SKIN. I DIDN'T BREAK OUT.  IT ALSO ADDED MOISTURE TO MY SKIN.  THE MOISTURE LASTS.  I AM A REPEATED CONSUMER OF THIS PRODUCT!!!!!
Samantha C.
I love this soap. It doesn't bother my skin. Leaves my skin soft and smooth. It's so gentle on the skin. It doesn't leave a cast on my skin. Would recommend
Amanda O.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Will never use another product. It leaves my skin feeling nice and not dried. I love the scent- it smells so good and so fresh. It makes my skin feel so clean and soft. Lasts a long time and works well with my skin. I especially love how Dove products are pH balanced and affordable.
Juliana M.
Gosto muito do tantos dos sabonetes como os sabonetes sem perfume da Dove, ¬† deixou a pele realmente macia. O √ļnico problema dos sabonete da marca Dove √© que acabam mais r√°pido do que outras marcas, talvez porque vai hidratante na f√≥rmula.. n√£o tenho certeza. Mas com certeza recomendo! ¬†I like most of the soaps like Dove's unscented soaps, it made the skin really soft. The only problem with the Dove brand soap is that they end up faster than other brands, maybe because it goes moisturizing in the formula .. I'm not sure. But surely recommend!
Jackie S.
Carpentersvle, IL
I love this soap especially when my skin is feeling more sensitive then usual. I like to use this also because if not only leaves me smelling fresh but it also leaves me feeling more moisturize. I would for sure recommend dove soap to anyone and this particular one if you have sensitive skin.
Lisa H.
Tinley Park, IL
This is the only product my family with extremely sensitive skin can use. I use it on my face as well. It does not have a scent although you smell fresh after use. I can feel the moisturizer on my skin, I love this product. Total brand loyalty here
Celida M.
What kind of scent do y'all like?
noelia m.
Bronx, NY
This is the only bar soap that doesn't feel like it left residue on my skin. It feels good and leaves my skin feeling moisturised. The price isn't bad either.
Faith S.
Chicago, Illinois
Do the bath bar work fast for as it do for me?