Dove  Sensitive Skin Unscented 4.25 Oz Soap 14 Ct Pack uploaded by Luz S.Dove  Sensitive Skin Unscented 4.25 Oz Soap 14 Ct Pack uploaded by Lisa H.Dove  Sensitive Skin Unscented 4.25 Oz Soap 14 Ct Pack uploaded by Sonia V.
Dove  Sensitive Skin Unscented 4.25 Oz Soap 14 Ct Pack

Dove Sensitive Skin Unscented 4.25 Oz Soap 14 Ct Pack

BY DOVE

Specially formulated for sensitive skin, with Dove ¼ moisturizing cream. Unscented, hypoallergenic, and fragrance free, Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar delivers the sensitive care your skin needs. see more...

• What kind of scent do y'all like?3 Answers
  • This is the only bar soap that doesn't feel like it left residue ...1 Answers
  • Do the bath bar work fast for as it do for me?1 Answers
Dove  Sensitive Skin Unscented 4.25 Oz Soap 14 Ct Pack
Dove Sensitive Skin Unscented 4.25 Oz Soap 14 Ct Pack
Rachael C.
North Tonawanda
I have sensitive skin and Dove soap helps my skin feels soft and it doesn't make my skin break out which to me is a huge Plus.
Jearlin V.
its a good product for sensitive skin but that's basically it smells good and cleans good but it's just another bar of soap.
Morgan T.
Knoxville , TN
Dove Bar Soap - Sensitive Skin Unscented dove is the best soap ever! Makes skin feel so amazing! Its soft all day!
Baghdad Y.
U have vary sensitivit skin and I've been using dove all the time it's so great and moisturerisng for my skin I looove it
T T.
Fresno
I love this soap I'd use it all the time but when I get out the shower I kinda feel dry instead of clean or whatever
Dolores E.
Austin, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
This soap is so buttery and milky. I find that it slides smoothly and rinses away leaving skin feeling super smooth
Joyce R.
Stanton, MI
I use this for my grandaughter who has eczema it seems to help very much very soothing for her dry skin love it
Kristi J.
I've used this for years and I love it . It's gentle on the skin but it gets your skin clean without residue
Sonia V.
Amo este producto deja la piel sauve u con un olor exelente. No puede faltar ala hora de ducharme es exelente
Summer G.
Demossville
This is so perfect. Its so great for your skin. Most soaps dont help but i feel so refreshed with this soap
Celida M.
What kind of scent do y'all like?
noelia m.
Bronx, NY
This is the only bar soap that doesn't feel like it left residue on my skin. It feels good and leaves my skin feeling moisturised. The price isn't bad either.
Faith S.
Chicago, Illinois
Do the bath bar work fast for as it do for me?