Dove  Sensitive Skin Unscented 4.25 Oz Soap 14 Ct Pack uploaded by Luz S.Dove  Sensitive Skin Unscented 4.25 Oz Soap 14 Ct Pack uploaded by Lisa H.Dove  Sensitive Skin Unscented 4.25 Oz Soap 14 Ct Pack uploaded by Sonia V.
Dove  Sensitive Skin Unscented 4.25 Oz Soap 14 Ct Pack

Dove Sensitive Skin Unscented 4.25 Oz Soap 14 Ct Pack

BY DOVE

Specially formulated for sensitive skin, with Dove ¼ moisturizing cream. Unscented, hypoallergenic, and fragrance free, Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar delivers the sensitive care your skin needs. see more...

• What kind of scent do y'all like?3 Answers
  • This is the only bar soap that doesn't feel like it left residue ...1 Answers
  • Do the bath bar work fast for as it do for me?1 Answers
Dove  Sensitive Skin Unscented 4.25 Oz Soap 14 Ct Pack
Dove Sensitive Skin Unscented 4.25 Oz Soap 14 Ct Pack
katie n.
Keeps my skin soft and smooth without breaking my out. Also notice i do not have to put lotion on my legs as much due to the added moisture.
jaquel w.
I buy this on the regular. It doesn't have a smell , but super hydrating and moisturizing. I love this product . It's a staple of mine
Jade L.
Modesto, CA
Best soap off tops ! I use it to not only wash my body ,but my face too. It makes my skin so smooth and keeps me from breaking out .
Kerialys C.
Boca Raton, FL
I love these. And even tho they say unscented they smell like something idk what it is but is great and leaves my skin super smooth!
Hannah G.
Pinedale , WY
I love this because it has no scent and makes you feel squeaky clean. It's cheap and works amazingly! Dove is my go to for bar soap!
Leslie S.
Pearland
Love how it makes my skin feel soft! It suds up nicely and smells so good! It's nice and gentle and I just can't get enough of it!
Rachael C.
North Tonawanda
I have sensitive skin and Dove soap helps my skin feels soft and it doesn't make my skin break out which to me is a huge Plus.
grace n.
Been using dove bar to wash my face for years and it is the best. It doesn't dry my face and my face feels great after a wash.
Jearlin V.
its a good product for sensitive skin but that's basically it smells good and cleans good but it's just another bar of soap.
Morgan T.
Knoxville , TN
Dove Bar Soap - Sensitive Skin Unscented dove is the best soap ever! Makes skin feel so amazing! Its soft all day!
Celida M.
What kind of scent do y'all like?
noelia m.
Bronx, NY
This is the only bar soap that doesn't feel like it left residue on my skin. It feels good and leaves my skin feeling moisturised. The price isn't bad either.
Faith S.
Chicago, Illinois
Do the bath bar work fast for as it do for me?