Dove  Sensitive Skin Unscented 4.25 Oz Soap 14 Ct Pack uploaded by Luz S.Dove  Sensitive Skin Unscented 4.25 Oz Soap 14 Ct Pack uploaded by Lisa H.Dove  Sensitive Skin Unscented 4.25 Oz Soap 14 Ct Pack uploaded by Sonia V.
Dove  Sensitive Skin Unscented 4.25 Oz Soap 14 Ct Pack

Dove Sensitive Skin Unscented 4.25 Oz Soap 14 Ct Pack

BY DOVE

Specially formulated for sensitive skin, with Dove ¬ľ moisturizing cream. Unscented, hypoallergenic, and fragrance free, Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar delivers the sensitive care your skin needs. see more...

• What kind of scent do y'all like?3 Answers
  • This is the only bar soap that doesn't feel like it left residue ...1 Answers
  • Do the bath bar work fast for as it do for me?1 Answers
Dove  Sensitive Skin Unscented 4.25 Oz Soap 14 Ct Pack
Dove Sensitive Skin Unscented 4.25 Oz Soap 14 Ct Pack
Buy on Sam's Club*
Andreina R.
11800 NW 101st Rd

The products of the brand dove I love totalmento, its soaps leave a soft finish and velvet on the skin. The lightening products are my favorites really work
Gina C.
This product is perfect to clean your lady bits or your beauty blender with. Cleanses thoroughly and does not irritate. Does not dry out the skin and the price point is good.
Jasmine
LaGrange, GA
Will really leave skin feeling smooth. Dove is my GO TO soap for me and my kids as well. Although I love unscented I do prefer their scented soaps, because they smell great. But If you have sensitive skin the unscented may be best.
Justine L.
Everett, WA
Dry skin is harsh, believe I have dry skin... this soap moisturized my skin and smells amazing. Most soap dry my skin after I dry off in a towel but this one doesn't. ūü§ď
sam w.
Highland Park, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert
smells amazing, makes my skin feel supper fresh and clean so worth the price and an amazing value that i would not trade for an alternative product it is supper gentle and such a must have
Amanda O.
Wellness Guru Expert
Will never use another product. It leaves my skin feeling nice and not dried. I love the scent- it smells so good and so fresh. It makes my skin feel so clean and soft. Lasts a long time and works well with my skin. I especially love how Dove products are pH balanced and affordable.
Eileen T.
Pittsburgh, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
Just right: I don't like scented, perfumed soaps, and too many of the moisturizing soaps are so greasy and cloying you don't even feel clean after washing. These, then, are the Goldilocks bars of soap: just right! They feel wonderful against your skin, without leaving a residue or feeling greasy. There is some scent to them, but it is very slight and hardly noticeable.
Nicole M.
Very nice soap for the ladies, especially! It's unscented and suggested for the cleansing of female anatomy. Highly suggest unscented soap for private areas of all ladies.
Samantha C.
I love this soap. It doesn't bother my skin. Leaves my skin soft and smooth. It's so gentle on the skin. It doesn't leave a cast on my skin. Would recommend
Vanessa S.
Dove leaves my skin feeling clean but not dry, unlike other bar soaps. My skin is rather sensitive, and this is the one brand I can count on not to irritate.
Celida M.
What kind of scent do y'all like?
noelia m.
Bronx, NY
This is the only bar soap that doesn't feel like it left residue on my skin. It feels good and leaves my skin feeling moisturised. The price isn't bad either.
Faith S.
Chicago, Illinois
Do the bath bar work fast for as it do for me?