Dove  Sensitive Skin Unscented 4.25 Oz Soap 14 Ct Pack uploaded by Luz S.Dove  Sensitive Skin Unscented 4.25 Oz Soap 14 Ct Pack uploaded by Lisa H.Dove  Sensitive Skin Unscented 4.25 Oz Soap 14 Ct Pack uploaded by Sonia V.
Dove  Sensitive Skin Unscented 4.25 Oz Soap 14 Ct Pack

Dove Sensitive Skin Unscented 4.25 Oz Soap 14 Ct Pack

BY DOVE

Specially formulated for sensitive skin, with Dove ¼ moisturizing cream. Unscented, hypoallergenic, and fragrance free, Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar delivers the sensitive care your skin needs. see more...

• What kind of scent do y'all like?3 Answers
  • This is the only bar soap that doesn't feel like it left residue ...1 Answers
  • Do the bath bar work fast for as it do for me?1 Answers
Dove  Sensitive Skin Unscented 4.25 Oz Soap 14 Ct Pack
Dove Sensitive Skin Unscented 4.25 Oz Soap 14 Ct Pack
Nina A.
I have sensitive skin so I have to use dove every day all the time. I've tried other products and it breaks my skin out or irritates me. The scent is nice and light and smooth to the touch. Not to mention it cleans all the dirt and oil off the skin.
Johanna L.
Ephrata, PA
Great value for the money! Dove is perfect for my skin during the cold and dry Winter months! I love knowing that while I'm cleaning I'm also moisturizing and protecting my skin! It doesn't leave a filmy residue either! Thank you, Dove, for caring about women's skin!
Devin G.
Wellness Guru Expert
I have super sensitive skin and would not use anything else but this. It is super mild and hypoallergenic. It never dries out my skin or causes rashes. If you have dry sensitive skin I couldn't recommend this soap more.
Amanda M.
Barnegat, NJ
This is the only soap I use. It does the trick, and doesn't have any added scents or anything that can cause a reaction on my skin. Also it is good to use on new tattoos. Great soap. I recommend this soap.
Yosa S.
Dallas, TX
It has a great smell. It does not leave skin oily. Its very gentle very soft. Its very long lasting i would say. I prefer this soap but i like to try new things. I recommend buying this.
Claudia A.
Thousand Oaks, CA
used this quite a while ago while I was away and helped clean my face pretty well so I wasn't left with gross oily makeup while I went to bed. t left it feeling very smooth and clean.
Alexis C.
Morris Plains, NJ
I have really sensitive skin that dries ouyt easily, so this was the one I picked it.  It cleansed me well, but my skin still felt dry after my shower, which was disappointing.
Norma M.
Plainfield
Its a good soap for anyone with gentle skin. I'd recommend it for anyone looking for a good type of soap. it's a good value if you buy the pack instead of just one bar of soap
Holli C.
Corsicana
This soap is nice. I use it on my daughter since she has very sensitive skin and exzema. This helps soothe it along with other things we use but other soaps irritate her skin.
Alyse P.
Doesn't leave a sticky feeling on my skin. Lasted me many showers and would go back and buy more. I received this as a gift from a skincare party. There wasn't really a scent, but it smelled clean.
Celida M.
What kind of scent do y'all like?
noelia m.
Bronx, NY
This is the only bar soap that doesn't feel like it left residue on my skin. It feels good and leaves my skin feeling moisturised. The price isn't bad either.
Faith S.
Chicago, Illinois
Do the bath bar work fast for as it do for me?