Dove  Sensitive Skin Unscented 4.25 Oz Soap 14 Ct Pack uploaded by Luz S.Dove  Sensitive Skin Unscented 4.25 Oz Soap 14 Ct Pack uploaded by Lisa H.Dove  Sensitive Skin Unscented 4.25 Oz Soap 14 Ct Pack uploaded by Sonia V.
Dove  Sensitive Skin Unscented 4.25 Oz Soap 14 Ct Pack

Dove Sensitive Skin Unscented 4.25 Oz Soap 14 Ct Pack

BY DOVE

Specially formulated for sensitive skin, with Dove ¼ moisturizing cream. Unscented, hypoallergenic, and fragrance free, Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar delivers the sensitive care your skin needs. see more...

• What kind of scent do y'all like?3 Answers
  • This is the only bar soap that doesn't feel like it left residue ...1 Answers
  • Do the bath bar work fast for as it do for me?1 Answers
Dove  Sensitive Skin Unscented 4.25 Oz Soap 14 Ct Pack
Dove Sensitive Skin Unscented 4.25 Oz Soap 14 Ct Pack
Eva V.
Riverdale, MD
Been using this soap for a very long time this is the only body soap that doesn't give me any type of allergy reaction thank you so much dove can't wait to try new products Dove Bar Soap - Sensitive Skin Unscented
Lauren G.
Scottsdale, AZ
Love that this is so great for sensitive skin and I love what Dove stands for! Such a gentle product And company I will continue to use it. I Always buy it from Target! I use it every time I shower and it lathers really nicely and has a great scent to it!
Hannah D.
I used this to wash a tattoo on my hand once I got it! It works wonders for keeping tattoos clean. I don't like it for everyday use but it would be perfect for people with really sensitive skin. It smells like nothing!
Loreal H.
I love Dove soap and it does exactly what it said it was going to do.The price is not bad at all.I usually buy it at Walmart.I use it everyday and so does my children.I will always buy Dove products because it works.
Jeannie G.
Bear Creek, NC
My children have had issues with sensitive skin since birth. When they reached toddler age we started using dove sensitive. It keeps their skin hydrated and soft to the touch. It also keeps them clear of skin rashes.
Kisha M.
Louisville, KY
Nice packaging clean smell left my skin clean but very dry ....I used it twice a day it actually made me itch on the third day of use I needed a thick moisturizer after using no I wouldn't recommend this product
Kat T.
Carrboro, NC
Dove beauty bars are great for sensitive skin. I used this as I had excema and had to be cautious about what soaps interacted with my skin. These are gentle and affordable and I would always purchase them again.
Nina A.
I have sensitive skin so I have to use dove every day all the time. I've tried other products and it breaks my skin out or irritates me. The scent is nice and light and smooth to the touch. Not to mention it cleans all the dirt and oil off the skin.
Amanda M.
Barnegat, NJ
This is the only soap I use. It does the trick, and doesn't have any added scents or anything that can cause a reaction on my skin. Also it is good to use on new tattoos. Great soap. I recommend this soap.
Johanna L.
Ephrata, PA
Great value for the money! Dove is perfect for my skin during the cold and dry Winter months! I love knowing that while I'm cleaning I'm also moisturizing and protecting my skin! It doesn't leave a filmy residue either! Thank you, Dove, for caring about women's skin!
Celida M.
What kind of scent do y'all like?
noelia m.
Bronx, NY
This is the only bar soap that doesn't feel like it left residue on my skin. It feels good and leaves my skin feeling moisturised. The price isn't bad either.
Faith S.
Chicago, Illinois
Do the bath bar work fast for as it do for me?