Dove  Sensitive Skin Unscented 4.25 Oz Soap 14 Ct Pack uploaded by Luz S.Dove  Sensitive Skin Unscented 4.25 Oz Soap 14 Ct Pack uploaded by Lisa H.Dove  Sensitive Skin Unscented 4.25 Oz Soap 14 Ct Pack uploaded by Sonia V.
Dove  Sensitive Skin Unscented 4.25 Oz Soap 14 Ct Pack

Dove Sensitive Skin Unscented 4.25 Oz Soap 14 Ct Pack

BY DOVE

Specially formulated for sensitive skin, with Dove ¼ moisturizing cream. Unscented, hypoallergenic, and fragrance free, Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar delivers the sensitive care your skin needs. see more...

• What kind of scent do y'all like?3 Answers
  • This is the only bar soap that doesn't feel like it left residue ...1 Answers
  • Do the bath bar work fast for as it do for me?1 Answers
Dove  Sensitive Skin Unscented 4.25 Oz Soap 14 Ct Pack
Dove Sensitive Skin Unscented 4.25 Oz Soap 14 Ct Pack
Buy on Sam's Club*
Aleya B.
I have super sensitive skin, and this is one of the few products that I can use. It worked great, I used as both a face wash and body wash and loved it. It felt great on my skin and I used it on a daily basis. I would definitely recommend this product.
Ruby B.
Love this gentle soap. It rinses well, doesn't have any fragrance and it's not stripping on my skin. My only complaint is it melts kind of quickly, but it's not a big enough problem that I'd stop using it. It's cheap and easy to find in stores, too.
Stormi T.
Greensboro, NC
Wellness Guru Expert
One of my favorite soap bars. I love the fresh scent. I also love the way this lathered up. Leaves my skin feeling and smelling clean. Also leaves my skin soft and hydrated. Will definitely purchase again.
Brittni K.
Ellsworth Afb, SD
Hands down my favorite. I have SUPER sensitive skin and this doesn't break me out at all. I will forever use this soap. It's unscented so it doesn't have that strong floral scent to it. I've even gotten my husband to use it now! He loves it!
.Whitney B.
Princeton, WV
I have very sensitive skin! And with most soaps I can barely use it on my face without breaking out. But with this soap my skin does great. It is very gentle and just smells clean. So if you have very sensitive skin this is the one for you!
Paola C.
Roseville, CA
Dove is great. I love their ads and their products. These soap bars are fantastic. They don't dry my skin at all. In fact, they moisturize so well I don't use lotion after drying off unless I shaved. I love these bars and will continue to purchase them!
Jennifer K.
Kingsport, TN
I've been using this soap for many years after my gynecologist suggested that I use soap that is fragrance-free and for sensitive skin. This is the only brand of soap that I have used on my body in probably 10 years. I trust it that much!
Kerishma P.
I've had eczema since childhood, and the Dove unscented soap has been a reliable option. It's so gentle, and I've never had any skin irritation or extra dryness after using it. I would recommend this for anyone with sensitive skin!
Jakayla J.
this is the only bar soap me and my family use on our sensitive skin. it calms itching and leaves my skin feeling smooth and clean without all of the harsh chemicals and smells of other brands. it doesn't leave my skin feeling dried out, my skin actually feels moisturized.
Sarah P.
Morristown , NJ
My husband loves these bar soaps. He has sensitive skin that will break out from fragrances. These are very gentle and are truly unscented. They are also usually very affordable. We will continue to buy these for him!
Celida M.
What kind of scent do y'all like?
noelia m.
Bronx, NY
This is the only bar soap that doesn't feel like it left residue on my skin. It feels good and leaves my skin feeling moisturised. The price isn't bad either.
Faith S.
Chicago, Illinois
Do the bath bar work fast for as it do for me?