Dove  Sensitive Skin Unscented 4.25 Oz Soap 14 Ct Pack uploaded by Luz S.Dove  Sensitive Skin Unscented 4.25 Oz Soap 14 Ct Pack uploaded by Lisa H.Dove  Sensitive Skin Unscented 4.25 Oz Soap 14 Ct Pack uploaded by Sonia V.
Dove  Sensitive Skin Unscented 4.25 Oz Soap 14 Ct Pack

Dove Sensitive Skin Unscented 4.25 Oz Soap 14 Ct Pack

BY DOVE

Specially formulated for sensitive skin, with Dove ¼ moisturizing cream. Unscented, hypoallergenic, and fragrance free, Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar delivers the sensitive care your skin needs. see more...

• What kind of scent do y'all like?3 Answers
  • This is the only bar soap that doesn't feel like it left residue ...1 Answers
  • Do the bath bar work fast for as it do for me?1 Answers
Dove  Sensitive Skin Unscented 4.25 Oz Soap 14 Ct Pack
Dove Sensitive Skin Unscented 4.25 Oz Soap 14 Ct Pack
Buy on Sam's Club*
Stacy S.
Dove soap has been in my bathroom for so many years and it never disappoints. I love this especially in the winter when it is super dry. It is not drying as other soaps and I like the unscented bar. I highly recommend this to everyone as it is a product I will always have in my shower.
Lisa H.
Tinley Park, IL
This is the only product my family with extremely sensitive skin can use. I use it on my face as well. It does not have a scent although you smell fresh after use. I can feel the moisturizer on my skin, I love this product. Total brand loyalty here
Brandi O.
BEST soap for our entire family! We are all sensitive skinned, my husband more so with his eczema. Dove unscented sensitive bar soap cleanses so well, yet your skin feels moisturized afterwards. We purchase large packs at Walmart & BJ's Wholesale Club. A staple in our home.
Brandy B.
Ashland
My family loves Dove soap, its is only soap our family uses.  Its smells great.  It leave skin soft and my son has sensitive skin and this is the only soap that doesn't cause him problems.  Can find it everywhere we shop.  Recommend for anyone to try it.
Cara V.
Monroe, NY
I have extremely dry and sensitive skin and this is the most gentle soap I have used.  It doesn't seem to entirely strip my body of it's natural oil and while I do smell clean afterwards I don't have a fake over chemically smell.  Recommended for those trying to keep it simple and protect their dry skin.
giovanna p.
west bloomfield
I have always them i my storage (we purchase them in bulk from Costco, which makes them really affordable) In the last year I almost stopped using soap bar (would leave to much mess, I am lazy I know) but I keep on using this sometimes, it's great for my hands.
Taylor G.
I have very sensitive skin & this soap has been awesome! It's very gentle and leaves you doing feeling nice & clean. I purchased this from a local Walmart. I'll definitely use it again & would recommend it to someone with sensitive skin or looking for a odorless soap.
Lyn Z.
Cleveland, OH
My everyday soap and body wash is Dove Unscented. Although it does not have a scent it has a natural scent that is just pure and amazing. The smell last ALL DAY and leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturized. I HIGHLY recommend if you like unscented products.
Megan R.
somerset
This has been my favorite bar soap for my sensitive skin! Very gentle and doesn't cause me to rash like other soaps have in the past. I use it every day in the shower. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone dealing with sensitive skin like myself.
Kionna D.
I really l8ve what Dove stands for as a brand. This particular soapbis really great for people with sensitive skin. I used it on my son when he was small he had eczema really bad and this soap really helped out. I've been using dove for years. The beat.
Celida M.
What kind of scent do y'all like?
noelia m.
Bronx, NY
This is the only bar soap that doesn't feel like it left residue on my skin. It feels good and leaves my skin feeling moisturised. The price isn't bad either.
Faith S.
Chicago, Illinois
Do the bath bar work fast for as it do for me?