Dove  Sensitive Skin Unscented 4.25 Oz Soap 14 Ct Pack uploaded by Luz S.Dove  Sensitive Skin Unscented 4.25 Oz Soap 14 Ct Pack uploaded by Lisa H.Dove  Sensitive Skin Unscented 4.25 Oz Soap 14 Ct Pack uploaded by Sonia V.
Dove  Sensitive Skin Unscented 4.25 Oz Soap 14 Ct Pack

Dove Sensitive Skin Unscented 4.25 Oz Soap 14 Ct Pack

BY DOVE

Specially formulated for sensitive skin, with Dove ¼ moisturizing cream. Unscented, hypoallergenic, and fragrance free, Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar delivers the sensitive care your skin needs. see more...

• What kind of scent do y'all like?3 Answers
  • This is the only bar soap that doesn't feel like it left residue ...1 Answers
  • Do the bath bar work fast for as it do for me?1 Answers
Dove  Sensitive Skin Unscented 4.25 Oz Soap 14 Ct Pack
Dove Sensitive Skin Unscented 4.25 Oz Soap 14 Ct Pack
Buy on Sam's Club*
Laitisha M.
Hillside , NJ
I have sensitive skin and dove is my go to soap. It leaves my skin soft and moisturized.
Jas W.
Victoria, BC
I have naturally drier skin, so my friend recommended this to me. I love how this leaves your skin soft and moisturized :)
Jennifer D.
Digby , NS
Wellness Guru Expert
Makes skin really soft! Dove is hands down the best soap I have ever tried. I don't use anything else. And the scented ones have light scents too.
Sara C.
Chambly, QC
These are really nice, affordable soaps. They last a long time and lather really nice. Perfect for people with sensitive skin. I've always had trouble with fragrances in products, but I never have to worry with these. Would recommend
Paige H.
Toronto, ON
I find dove bar soap to have amazing scents but it leaves my skin feeling right and dry! Even the sensitive skin one wasn't working for me
Celida M.
What kind of scent do y'all like?
noelia m.
Bronx, NY
This is the only bar soap that doesn't feel like it left residue on my skin. It feels good and leaves my skin feeling moisturised. The price isn't bad either.
Faith S.
Chicago, Illinois
Do the bath bar work fast for as it do for me?