Dove  Sensitive Skin Unscented 4.25 Oz Soap 14 Ct Pack uploaded by Luz S.Dove  Sensitive Skin Unscented 4.25 Oz Soap 14 Ct Pack uploaded by Lisa H.Dove  Sensitive Skin Unscented 4.25 Oz Soap 14 Ct Pack uploaded by Sonia V.
Dove  Sensitive Skin Unscented 4.25 Oz Soap 14 Ct Pack

Dove Sensitive Skin Unscented 4.25 Oz Soap 14 Ct Pack

BY DOVE

Specially formulated for sensitive skin, with Dove ¼ moisturizing cream. Unscented, hypoallergenic, and fragrance free, Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar delivers the sensitive care your skin needs. see more...

• What kind of scent do y'all like?3 Answers
  • This is the only bar soap that doesn't feel like it left residue ...1 Answers
  • Do the bath bar work fast for as it do for me?1 Answers
Dove  Sensitive Skin Unscented 4.25 Oz Soap 14 Ct Pack
Dove Sensitive Skin Unscented 4.25 Oz Soap 14 Ct Pack
Buy on Sam's Club*
vida a.
It provides full hydration my skin. It is beautiful and has a good aroma. I'd like to be a little tougher as it melts fast.
Andrea D.
I always use this soap I really like it, I really like the flavor and this one is one of my favorites soap I really like it
creamy, wonderful scent lasts long exhales where I love step uses it has not compared with others who already have used
Yael H.
muy buen producto, deja la piel muy suave y tiene unos olores muy aplacedores, se deslisa muy bien por tu piel
Anshika N.
Soft to skin and leaves your skin glowing all day . It also smells wonderful and it's size is genuinely perfect
Ximena N.

I like this soap that contains a moisturizer which provides a freshness on the skin that is also hipoleargenico
It is a perfect soap for sensitive skin like a baby. It gives softness, shine and moisturizes your skin
Stefany P.
is a amazing soap for your bady becuase is really sofy and have somethisg makes your skin feel so good
Robyn T.
Great product, only buy it on sale. No after film on your body. I will keep using this product
Juliana E.
tengo una piel muy delicada y es excelente para eso porque no me irrita y deja mi piel suave
Celida M.
What kind of scent do y'all like?
noelia m.
Bronx, NY
This is the only bar soap that doesn't feel like it left residue on my skin. It feels good and leaves my skin feeling moisturised. The price isn't bad either.
Faith S.
Chicago, Illinois
Do the bath bar work fast for as it do for me?