Dove  Sensitive Skin Unscented 4.25 Oz Soap 14 Ct Pack uploaded by Luz S.Dove  Sensitive Skin Unscented 4.25 Oz Soap 14 Ct Pack uploaded by Lisa H.Dove  Sensitive Skin Unscented 4.25 Oz Soap 14 Ct Pack uploaded by Sonia V.
Dove  Sensitive Skin Unscented 4.25 Oz Soap 14 Ct Pack

Dove Sensitive Skin Unscented 4.25 Oz Soap 14 Ct Pack

BY DOVE

Specially formulated for sensitive skin, with Dove ¼ moisturizing cream. Unscented, hypoallergenic, and fragrance free, Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar delivers the sensitive care your skin needs. see more...

• What kind of scent do y'all like?3 Answers
  • This is the only bar soap that doesn't feel like it left residue ...1 Answers
  • Do the bath bar work fast for as it do for me?1 Answers
Dove  Sensitive Skin Unscented 4.25 Oz Soap 14 Ct Pack
Dove Sensitive Skin Unscented 4.25 Oz Soap 14 Ct Pack
Angela D.
I just adore dove products!!with the sensitive skin I have this is a wonderful product !! And very reasonably priced !!!
Laitisha M.
Hillside , NJ
I have sensitive skin and dove is my go to soap. It leaves my skin soft and moisturized.
Riona M.
Really nice as a normal hand soap, lovely clean smell and affordable price. Does it's job well :)
Sara C.
Chambly, QC
These are really nice, affordable soaps. They last a long time and lather really nice. Perfect for people with sensitive skin. I've always had trouble with fragrances in products, but I never have to worry with these. Would recommend
Jas W.
Victoria, BC
I have naturally drier skin, so my friend recommended this to me. I love how this leaves your skin soft and moisturized :)
Val C.
Brasil
Ótimo cremoso hidratante deixa a pele macia e perfumada .Além dá fragrância suave e perfumada
Alex T.
Vancouver, BC
This soap is really great for sensitive skin, which I have! Also my boyfriend purchased it for when he got a tattoo since it is unscented and gentle, it worked perfectly for this use and kept his tattoo clean without bothering it!
Mégane B.
Montréal, QC
Wellness Guru Expert
This is the only soap I will ever use! All the others make you skin feel weird and dry but not this. It's also a good price and I like the scent.
chiara c.
Mao valverde
My skin is really dry. And is weird because my face is really oily. But my body gets really dry and this is the only one soap that really help me to get rid the dryness of my skin
Ally
dove's soap is awesome
i feel it is softer on the skin than other soap brands. it doesnt contain harmless chemicals but does have an amazzzinnngg smell and lasts for ages although i use it all the time. yes guyys go get this soap.
Celida M.
What kind of scent do y'all like?
noelia m.
Bronx, NY
This is the only bar soap that doesn't feel like it left residue on my skin. It feels good and leaves my skin feeling moisturised. The price isn't bad either.
Faith S.
Chicago, Illinois
Do the bath bar work fast for as it do for me?