Dove  Sensitive Skin Unscented 4.25 Oz Soap 14 Ct Pack uploaded by Luz S.Dove  Sensitive Skin Unscented 4.25 Oz Soap 14 Ct Pack uploaded by Lisa H.Dove  Sensitive Skin Unscented 4.25 Oz Soap 14 Ct Pack uploaded by Sonia V.
Dove  Sensitive Skin Unscented 4.25 Oz Soap 14 Ct Pack

Dove Sensitive Skin Unscented 4.25 Oz Soap 14 Ct Pack

BY DOVE

Specially formulated for sensitive skin, with Dove ¼ moisturizing cream. Unscented, hypoallergenic, and fragrance free, Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar delivers the sensitive care your skin needs. see more...

• What kind of scent do y'all like?3 Answers
  • This is the only bar soap that doesn't feel like it left residue ...1 Answers
  • Do the bath bar work fast for as it do for me?1 Answers
Dove  Sensitive Skin Unscented 4.25 Oz Soap 14 Ct Pack
Dove Sensitive Skin Unscented 4.25 Oz Soap 14 Ct Pack
Buy on Sam's Club*
Samantha M.
Sudbury
Perfect for sensitive skin because there aren't any perfumes. Very hydrating for dry skin and you'll always feel like silk after.
Amaurí L.
Já usei esse sabonete em barra e amo demais gosto muito o que tem cheiro de limão, recomendo muito um dos melhores que ka usei
Samantha T.
Les Coteaux , QC
Wellness Guru Expert
Smells amazing and leaves your skin super soft !! I ave extremely sensitive skin and this is my everyday body and face wash.
Andrea D.
I always use this soap I really like it, I really like the flavor and this one is one of my favorites soap I really like it
Anshika N.
Soft to skin and leaves your skin glowing all day . It also smells wonderful and it's size is genuinely perfect
Yael H.
muy buen producto, deja la piel muy suave y tiene unos olores muy aplacedores, se deslisa muy bien por tu piel
carolyn m.
BRITISH COLUMBIA, Salmo, BRITISH COLUMBIA
Creamy texture, lightly scented, easy on the skin non drying feeling . I would and have bought this , good price nice packaging
Jas W.
Victoria, BC
I have naturally drier skin, so my friend recommended this to me. I love how this leaves your skin soft and moisturized :)
Sara C.
Chambly, QC
These are really nice, affordable soaps. They last a long time and lather really nice. Perfect for people with sensitive skin. I've always had trouble with fragrances in products, but I never have to worry with these. Would recommend
Angela D.
I just adore dove products!!with the sensitive skin I have this is a wonderful product !! And very reasonably priced !!!
Celida M.
What kind of scent do y'all like?
noelia m.
Bronx, NY
This is the only bar soap that doesn't feel like it left residue on my skin. It feels good and leaves my skin feeling moisturised. The price isn't bad either.
Faith S.
Chicago, Illinois
Do the bath bar work fast for as it do for me?