Dove  Sensitive Skin Unscented 4.25 Oz Soap 14 Ct Pack uploaded by Luz S.Dove  Sensitive Skin Unscented 4.25 Oz Soap 14 Ct Pack uploaded by Lisa H.Dove  Sensitive Skin Unscented 4.25 Oz Soap 14 Ct Pack uploaded by Sonia V.
Dove  Sensitive Skin Unscented 4.25 Oz Soap 14 Ct Pack

Dove Sensitive Skin Unscented 4.25 Oz Soap 14 Ct Pack

BY DOVE

Specially formulated for sensitive skin, with Dove ¼ moisturizing cream. Unscented, hypoallergenic, and fragrance free, Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar delivers the sensitive care your skin needs. see more...

• What kind of scent do y'all like?3 Answers
  • This is the only bar soap that doesn't feel like it left residue ...1 Answers
  • Do the bath bar work fast for as it do for me?1 Answers
Dove  Sensitive Skin Unscented 4.25 Oz Soap 14 Ct Pack
Dove Sensitive Skin Unscented 4.25 Oz Soap 14 Ct Pack
Buy on Sam's Club*
Linda C.
Surrey, BC
My household uses this as my husband has psoriasis and I have sensitive skin. It works great, very moisturizing and no strong scent. It's also quite affordable in bulk at Costco.
Valerie S.
London
I have sensitive skin and don't want anything g with fragrance to upset my skin - thankfully the trusted brand of Dove came with their formula and I haven't looked back since.
Stacey L.
Edmonton, Alberta
Wellness Guru Expert
This soap is literally the only thing that doesn't make me react and I swear I don't have sensitive skin. It leaves me feeling clean after a good shower. It's good stuff
Abby S.
Oshawa
I have been using this since I was a kid so I have the utmost respect for this product. I use this every morning and night and i couldn't be more happy with it.
Gio S.
Molto buona, la raccomando. Lascia la pelle morbida e idratata. Profumo buonissimo sia di questa che delle altre saponette sempre di marca Dove. La uso ormai da anni.
Luz S.
I've using this soap for many years. You can purcahse it for a good price. I usually use it at mornings and it works great on my skin. Pros: smells great, delicate. Cons: any. I bought it in a pharmacy close to my house. I highly recommend this product!
Marina N.
Mount Pleasant, SC
How I have a sensive skin, I have to find specifics products to that. And I looove all Dove products! Since shampoo, until deodorant. And couldn't be any different with Dove Sensitive Skin Unscented! I would buy again this one and any other products from Dove.
Marlin A.
I only use Dove soap, and have tried virtually all of the varieties of bar soap the company sells. This is my favorite. The fragrance is soft, vanilla-like, and the soap has a perfect foaming and rinsing consistency. Highly recommended. A
Vera M.
Whitby, ontario
I don't really like to use soap but this is the soap that I buy for my husband and he really likes it. He does construction and his hands get very dirty he really likes the clean and feel
Andreina S.
La marca Dove sin duda, es una de mis favoritas ya que siempre dejan la piel super suave y con un aroma super agradable. Me gusta que hace bastante espuma y siento que paso todo el día con un aroma rico
Celida M.
What kind of scent do y'all like?
noelia m.
Bronx, NY
This is the only bar soap that doesn't feel like it left residue on my skin. It feels good and leaves my skin feeling moisturised. The price isn't bad either.
Faith S.
Chicago, Illinois
Do the bath bar work fast for as it do for me?