Dove  Sensitive Skin Unscented 4.25 Oz Soap 14 Ct Pack uploaded by Luz S.Dove  Sensitive Skin Unscented 4.25 Oz Soap 14 Ct Pack uploaded by Lisa H.Dove  Sensitive Skin Unscented 4.25 Oz Soap 14 Ct Pack uploaded by Sonia V.
Dove  Sensitive Skin Unscented 4.25 Oz Soap 14 Ct Pack

Dove Sensitive Skin Unscented 4.25 Oz Soap 14 Ct Pack

BY DOVE

Specially formulated for sensitive skin, with Dove ¼ moisturizing cream. Unscented, hypoallergenic, and fragrance free, Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar delivers the sensitive care your skin needs. see more...

• What kind of scent do y'all like?3 Answers
  • This is the only bar soap that doesn't feel like it left residue ...1 Answers
  • Do the bath bar work fast for as it do for me?1 Answers
Dove  Sensitive Skin Unscented 4.25 Oz Soap 14 Ct Pack
Dove Sensitive Skin Unscented 4.25 Oz Soap 14 Ct Pack
Buy on Sam's Club*
Mary R.
Wellness Guru Expert
My husband has very sensitive skin and prefers to shower using bar soap only. This has been the best soap for him and he has been using it now for over 10 years. Other types of Dove soap work well also but the sensitive skin is by far the best. It doesn't dry out his skin and leaves him clean and fresh. He works hard and can get some gross dirt on him and this does the job to get it all off.
Laura J.
Elizabethtown, PA
This is my current go to, I have sensitive skin that tends to break out in response to fragrances and this works pretty great. I like the fact that it's fairly moisturizing, enough so that I can skip lotion during the summer, though during winter it's not moisturizing enough on its own. The best part is that it's fairly cheap and available almost everywhere, so it's a good staple.
Christina G.
La Habra, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
This is the only soap I use for my overly dry and bumpy skin ( eczema) . This soap is gentle and does not irritate my skin ; for sensitive skin this has no perfume or dyesI would recommend for those with sensitive skin this avoids irritation or excessive dryness .
Stephanie W.
Kent, OH
This soap bar is great for a lot of different reasons. Most people like it because it's moisturizing and etc, but I used this for a different reason. I used this product in order to clean body piercings. It is great and gentle enough for piercing cleansing and it is UNSCENTED which is the perfect combo when you need to avoid irritation.
Michael H.
Bedford, PA
I have dry skin and this soap helps keep it from drying out even more! I use the unscented because I hunt as well so it's also great for that! Dove can be a little expensive but products you use on your body are worth a little investment.
Nikkeii R.
Awesome for those with sensitive skin!! I buy Dove soap because I have nieces and nephews who have sensitive skin. I also babysit and its good to have just in case you don't know if the child is allergic to anything. It has a very soft scent to it so it will not over power your perfume or cologne if you wear any.
Aniya B.
This product is great and affordable and leaves you with a dove sent after your shower. It also leaves your skin soft and refreshing and clean. It's convenient because it's at Walmart ,Target,CVS, even the dollar store. I would only recommend adding some type of refreshing scent besides the original dove scent.
Katherine L.
Santa Cruz
I love this bar soap. I've been using it for years and it's the only bar soap I want to use because I have grown attached to it. It is so good that I don't necessarily care to find others that could be as good. My favorite thing about it is its smell, and it also gets the job of cleansing my body done well.
Kelsey K.
Lyndhurst, OH
I have really sensitive skin, so this soap is perfect for me. It is super gentle and works great. I use it when I'm shaving and it helps decrease razor burn too! The only downside is because it's unscented it has that "soapy" smell to it instead of a nice fragrance, but out of the shower you can't smell it.
Jessica S.
Pt Charlotte, FL
I used this bar soap on my 3 year old son as some of the children's soaps would dry his skin out or cause irritation. Dove is nourishing and rejeuvenating and I saw significant improvement in not only my sons skin but my own as well. It doesn't seem to throw of Ph balance either for feminine use!
Celida M.
What kind of scent do y'all like?
noelia m.
Bronx, NY
This is the only bar soap that doesn't feel like it left residue on my skin. It feels good and leaves my skin feeling moisturised. The price isn't bad either.
Faith S.
Chicago, Illinois
Do the bath bar work fast for as it do for me?