Dove  Sensitive Skin Unscented 4.25 Oz Soap 14 Ct Pack uploaded by Luz S.Dove  Sensitive Skin Unscented 4.25 Oz Soap 14 Ct Pack uploaded by Lisa H.Dove  Sensitive Skin Unscented 4.25 Oz Soap 14 Ct Pack uploaded by Sonia V.
Dove  Sensitive Skin Unscented 4.25 Oz Soap 14 Ct Pack

Dove Sensitive Skin Unscented 4.25 Oz Soap 14 Ct Pack

BY DOVE

Specially formulated for sensitive skin, with Dove ¼ moisturizing cream. Unscented, hypoallergenic, and fragrance free, Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar delivers the sensitive care your skin needs. see more...

• What kind of scent do y'all like?3 Answers
  • This is the only bar soap that doesn't feel like it left residue ...1 Answers
  • Do the bath bar work fast for as it do for me?1 Answers
Dove  Sensitive Skin Unscented 4.25 Oz Soap 14 Ct Pack
Dove Sensitive Skin Unscented 4.25 Oz Soap 14 Ct Pack
Katie D.
I love this soap! I have pretty sensitive skin and most if not all Dove products seem to be very gentle on my skin- Especially this one! It's unscented but it doesn't have a bad smell at all.
chiara c.
Mao valverde
My skin is really dry. And is weird because my face is really oily. But my body gets really dry and this is the only one soap that really help me to get rid the dryness of my skin
Alex T.
Vancouver, BC
This soap is really great for sensitive skin, which I have! Also my boyfriend purchased it for when he got a tattoo since it is unscented and gentle, it worked perfectly for this use and kept his tattoo clean without bothering it!
Uxia C.
me parece un buen producto, bastante bien de precio para lo que ofrece y comodo y practico a la vez, lo suelo usar bastantes veces al dia y tiene bastante durabilidad en cuanto a las veces de uso que le doy, quizas el tamaño del producto podria ser un poco mas grande
isabella p.
Toronto, ON
I swear by this as a facial cleanser and too keep acne away from my skin. I have oily skin & this does kind of dry your skin out but it drys mine out just enough so there's no more oiliness and it keeps my skin so flawless.
Jhanvi A.
This totaly soft and mild on your skin amd make my skin feel soo soft and crack free..and is wprth the price ..and i prefer it to use daily while bathing ..and this is a total pros...and i wpuld recommend is to everybody
Jennifer M.
Barrie, ON
I like Dove unscented for sensitive skin. I like that it has no strong odour like other soaps. It doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. It is very gentle. I will never use another soap since dove unscented is the best.
Joanna H.
This is a great product because you can use for your hands and your body and it doesn't have a plastic packaging that's not good for the environment. It's very sensitive and doesn't have a smell. I can recommend it
meggan t.
napanee, ON
This deserves 5 stars I have extreme eczema and this is the only bar soap I can use without it making my skin break out. I would absolutely recommend this product to anyone with sensitive skin.
Tania H.
Milton, ON
Holy Grail! I use this everyday, it's never irritating, or drying, my skin is always soft and you can get a giant pack at Costco for under $10. I recommend this to anyone with sensitive skin who's looking for something gentle
Celida M.
What kind of scent do y'all like?
noelia m.
Bronx, NY
This is the only bar soap that doesn't feel like it left residue on my skin. It feels good and leaves my skin feeling moisturised. The price isn't bad either.
Faith S.
Chicago, Illinois
Do the bath bar work fast for as it do for me?