Dove  Sensitive Skin Unscented 4.25 Oz Soap 14 Ct Pack uploaded by Luz S.Dove  Sensitive Skin Unscented 4.25 Oz Soap 14 Ct Pack uploaded by Lisa H.Dove  Sensitive Skin Unscented 4.25 Oz Soap 14 Ct Pack uploaded by Sonia V.
Dove  Sensitive Skin Unscented 4.25 Oz Soap 14 Ct Pack

Dove Sensitive Skin Unscented 4.25 Oz Soap 14 Ct Pack

BY DOVE

Specially formulated for sensitive skin, with Dove ¼ moisturizing cream. Unscented, hypoallergenic, and fragrance free, Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar delivers the sensitive care your skin needs. see more...

• What kind of scent do y'all like?3 Answers
  • This is the only bar soap that doesn't feel like it left residue ...1 Answers
  • Do the bath bar work fast for as it do for me?1 Answers
Dove  Sensitive Skin Unscented 4.25 Oz Soap 14 Ct Pack
Dove Sensitive Skin Unscented 4.25 Oz Soap 14 Ct Pack
Buy on Sam's Club*
Katey R.
This still dries out my skin, but still works better than any other soap I've used.
Maria M.
San Antonio , TX
I love this bar soap, it is the only bar soap I will use because it leaves your skin super soft and you do not have that dryness feeling after using this bar soap!!
Lindsey W.
I usually do not like bar soap because it makes my skin feel very dry, but Dove bar soap is the one bar soap that makes my skin feel soft and moisturized like a liquid body wash
Melina Q.
I have been using this product for about 4 months now and I can definitely saw that it is one of my favorites to use on my skin. I always enjoy Dove products so it is not a surprise that I found this one amazing. The beauty leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth! It's something I would definitely recommend, especially if you have sensitive skin
Reyna S.
My son's pediatrician recommended Dove sensitive for dry skin. He likes it says that he don't feel itching and his skin is softer.
Celida M.
I really like this soap brand because it really clean my face and i don't get many pores.
sweetie G.
This soap is great makes my skin feel so soft and very much moisturize I love it. It's a great skin care product for dry skin.
Stacy G.
I love to use dove soap I usually use the body wash but I sometimes get the bars when I need to. I break out with a rash on my arms so I'll use the bar of soap when this happens and it works great especially since it's for sensitive skin.
Sara E.
Midlothian, VA
This soap is great for my sensitive skin and I use it everyday and it keeps my skin moisturized! love it!
Hope C.
Hanover, MD
Love this! Doesn't make my skin break out or dry out I have sensitive skin. It's lovely.
Celida M.
What kind of scent do y'all like?
noelia m.
Bronx, NY
This is the only bar soap that doesn't feel like it left residue on my skin. It feels good and leaves my skin feeling moisturised. The price isn't bad either.
Faith S.
Chicago, Illinois
Do the bath bar work fast for as it do for me?