Dove  Sensitive Skin Unscented 4.25 Oz Soap 14 Ct Pack uploaded by Luz S.Dove  Sensitive Skin Unscented 4.25 Oz Soap 14 Ct Pack uploaded by Lisa H.Dove  Sensitive Skin Unscented 4.25 Oz Soap 14 Ct Pack uploaded by Sonia V.
Dove  Sensitive Skin Unscented 4.25 Oz Soap 14 Ct Pack

Dove Sensitive Skin Unscented 4.25 Oz Soap 14 Ct Pack

BY DOVE

Specially formulated for sensitive skin, with Dove ¼ moisturizing cream. Unscented, hypoallergenic, and fragrance free, Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar delivers the sensitive care your skin needs. see more...

• What kind of scent do y'all like?3 Answers
  • This is the only bar soap that doesn't feel like it left residue ...1 Answers
  • Do the bath bar work fast for as it do for me?1 Answers
Dove  Sensitive Skin Unscented 4.25 Oz Soap 14 Ct Pack
Dove Sensitive Skin Unscented 4.25 Oz Soap 14 Ct Pack
Buy on Sam's Club*
Jodie E.
This works especially if you have sensitive skin and it kinda makes your skin smooth
Ashlee p.
Martinsville, IL
Love dove :) i usually Don't Use bar soap but this One i Do :) and my Kids like it too
heather c.
Knoxville, TN
This is my holy grail for soap! I have very sensitive skin and the unscented bar always leaves my skin super smooth!
Anita H.
Harts, WV
The doctor recommended buying this for my son and this is the best soap if you have skin issues
Yisel L.
jamaica
Wellness Guru Expert
Dove wh doesn't love their things they all smells so good and leave your skin so soft
Melinda L.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
I actually love dove love the way it leaves your skin feeling especially since I have dry skin I must always have dove
Cassie V.
Hawley, PA
I have really bad skin. Growing up I struggled with keeping it clear. I have tried almost every single prescription cream and face wash possible. It wasn't until my dermatologist told me to just start over using this bar soap every morning and every night that I started to notice a difference. My skin rarely ever breaks out and I honestly think it has to do with this product.
vonda d.
Gainesville, GA
Ive tried afew samples of this soap.lathers really good and is very moisturizing but I like the one with a smell better.
Krystal S.
San Jose, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
Hey guys, so I want to start off my saying I use this soap for my body. I have very sensitive "lady parts" and cannot deal with scents for my private parts or I get really irritated. If you're like me- use this soap. It's a life savor! It does not irritate me, and this soap Leaves me feeling clean! I will not use anything else for my body.
Stephanie C.
Have been using for a couple of months and LOVE! I recently found out that I have dermatitis and needed to switch all my body products to sensitive/hypoallergenic, this product has helped so much! Keeps my skin hydrated and doesn't create a negative reaction at all.
Celida M.
What kind of scent do y'all like?
noelia m.
Bronx, NY
This is the only bar soap that doesn't feel like it left residue on my skin. It feels good and leaves my skin feeling moisturised. The price isn't bad either.
Faith S.
Chicago, Illinois
Do the bath bar work fast for as it do for me?