Dove  Sensitive Skin Unscented 4.25 Oz Soap 14 Ct Pack uploaded by Luz S.Dove  Sensitive Skin Unscented 4.25 Oz Soap 14 Ct Pack uploaded by Lisa H.Dove  Sensitive Skin Unscented 4.25 Oz Soap 14 Ct Pack uploaded by Sonia V.
Dove  Sensitive Skin Unscented 4.25 Oz Soap 14 Ct Pack

Dove Sensitive Skin Unscented 4.25 Oz Soap 14 Ct Pack

BY DOVE

Specially formulated for sensitive skin, with Dove ¬ľ moisturizing cream. Unscented, hypoallergenic, and fragrance free, Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar delivers the sensitive care your skin needs. see more...

• What kind of scent do y'all like?3 Answers
  • This is the only bar soap that doesn't feel like it left residue ...1 Answers
  • Do the bath bar work fast for as it do for me?1 Answers
Dove  Sensitive Skin Unscented 4.25 Oz Soap 14 Ct Pack
Dove Sensitive Skin Unscented 4.25 Oz Soap 14 Ct Pack
Buy on Sam's Club*
Angie  .
Salinas, CA
Great for sensitive skin and I love the way it smells! It also keeps my skin moisturized and looking fresh.
Sara E.
Midlothian, VA
This soap is great for my sensitive skin and I use it everyday and it keeps my skin moisturized! love it!
Ashley P.
Bowdon
Only soap I will ever use! I have very sensitive and dry skin and it doesn't irritate or dry out my skin!
Bethany Q.
Rapid City, SD
Great products for sensitive skin. I have eczema and it helped my rashes alot. Over all loved the product
savannah c.
Bar of soap lasts for a very long time and leaves your skin feeling moisturized. No dry patches on skin.ūüĎĆ
Lyric W.
This is a must have for me. I mix my bar with anti bacterial wash and it give me such a clean feeling.
Hailey S.
It is great for my sensetive skin and really works. It smells great and I can use it without a problem.
Rocio R.
Love all dove products, they smell grey and leave your skin so moisturized. You should try this brand.
Fatima B.
Irving, TX
My skin feels great and so smooth and this product keeps it healthy and it is great for m dry skin
Anthoula H.
Simpsonville, SC
Awesome product! Smells great and works excellent on my sensitive skin! Would recommend to everyone
Celida M.
What kind of scent do y'all like?
noelia m.
Bronx, NY
This is the only bar soap that doesn't feel like it left residue on my skin. It feels good and leaves my skin feeling moisturised. The price isn't bad either.
Faith S.
Chicago, Illinois
Do the bath bar work fast for as it do for me?