Dove  Sensitive Skin Unscented 4.25 Oz Soap 14 Ct Pack uploaded by Luz S.Dove  Sensitive Skin Unscented 4.25 Oz Soap 14 Ct Pack uploaded by Lisa H.Dove  Sensitive Skin Unscented 4.25 Oz Soap 14 Ct Pack uploaded by Sonia V.
Dove  Sensitive Skin Unscented 4.25 Oz Soap 14 Ct Pack

Dove Sensitive Skin Unscented 4.25 Oz Soap 14 Ct Pack

BY DOVE

Specially formulated for sensitive skin, with Dove ¬ľ moisturizing cream. Unscented, hypoallergenic, and fragrance free, Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar delivers the sensitive care your skin needs. see more...

• What kind of scent do y'all like?3 Answers
  • This is the only bar soap that doesn't feel like it left residue ...1 Answers
  • Do the bath bar work fast for as it do for me?1 Answers
Dove  Sensitive Skin Unscented 4.25 Oz Soap 14 Ct Pack
Dove Sensitive Skin Unscented 4.25 Oz Soap 14 Ct Pack
Emily L.
Hayden, AL
I really like Dove unscented sensitive skin soap. I have purchased it at Target and from a local grocery store. I like to keep it in the house for when family visits that have sensitive skin and they seem pleased with it. I will buy again when I run out.
Cay L.
Winston-Salem
Great for skin that is sensitive. I use this on my body every day and it keep me smelling fresh.
Morgan G.
Reno, NV
I am in love with this product. It works wonderful for sensitive skin. It keeps my skin soft and smooth. It smells wonderful, and it doesn't dry itself out.
Ashly G.
I love this soap because of my sensitive skin! No breakouts and no dry skin, I'd recommend it for people that have dry skin.
Savannah T.
Cincinnati, OH
I have extremely sensitive skin that breaks out with any fragrance type soap. This soap is unsented and leaves my skin feeling soft rather then dry and a sticky feel that most sensitive soaps do!
Emily P.
Newark, NJ
I'm so in love with this brand of soap my skin is very sensitive ūüė© so it's hard for me to find a grate brand of soap to keep my skin soft and out of all this one is so far my best purchase
ZJ P.
Ocoee, FL
I love this. Even though it doesnt have that classic dove smell it is still very rich and lathers amazingly. I bought it at Publix on an extremely good deal. I used it about one week and my skin was softer.
Jennifer R.
Minneapolis, MN
Doesn't irritate my skin or dry it out like other bar soaps. Not un scented but not a super fragrant soap.
jayde m.
Bradford, OH
If you have sensitive skin this works well and makes the skin feel smooth. Not irritating to the body at all
Stacy G.
I love to use dove soap I usually use the body wash but I sometimes get the bars when I need to. I break out with a rash on my arms so I'll use the bar of soap when this happens and it works great especially since it's for sensitive skin.
Celida M.
What kind of scent do y'all like?
noelia m.
Bronx, NY
This is the only bar soap that doesn't feel like it left residue on my skin. It feels good and leaves my skin feeling moisturised. The price isn't bad either.
Faith S.
Chicago, Illinois
Do the bath bar work fast for as it do for me?