Dove  Sensitive Skin Unscented 4.25 Oz Soap 14 Ct Pack uploaded by Luz S.Dove  Sensitive Skin Unscented 4.25 Oz Soap 14 Ct Pack uploaded by Lisa H.Dove  Sensitive Skin Unscented 4.25 Oz Soap 14 Ct Pack uploaded by Sonia V.
Dove  Sensitive Skin Unscented 4.25 Oz Soap 14 Ct Pack

Dove Sensitive Skin Unscented 4.25 Oz Soap 14 Ct Pack

BY DOVE

Specially formulated for sensitive skin, with Dove ¼ moisturizing cream. Unscented, hypoallergenic, and fragrance free, Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar delivers the sensitive care your skin needs. see more...

• What kind of scent do y'all like?3 Answers
  • This is the only bar soap that doesn't feel like it left residue ...1 Answers
  • Do the bath bar work fast for as it do for me?1 Answers
Dove  Sensitive Skin Unscented 4.25 Oz Soap 14 Ct Pack
Dove Sensitive Skin Unscented 4.25 Oz Soap 14 Ct Pack
Rocio R.
Love all dove products, they smell grey and leave your skin so moisturized. You should try this brand.
Fatima B.
Taylor, MI
I've bought and used dove unscented hand soap for my dry hands when it starts getting cold out but I felt like it didn't help the cause at all, sadly to say since I think dove is overall a great brand but this product did nothing special for me
Lexie D.
Columbia Sta, OH
I love this soap my skin is very sensitive and this is the only soap I can use.
Samantha J.
Pittsburgh, PA
I have really sensitive skin and this product defiantly does help. Only downfall is you must use this soap and toys soap only to see the best outcome.
Nancy  G.
Mc Farland, CA
I love this bar soap! I have such dry skin and this is the only one I have been using for years for my skin! I love it!
Devon M.
West Point, MS
Growing up I have always been allergic to certain soaps, laundry detergents, lotions, etc... I found that dove was the only thing that didn't irritate my skin instead of a rash it left it softer!
Brenda M.
Glendale, AZ
This soap bar was decent. It smells great and leaves my skin pretty soft and clean but I don't find much difference from their regular non-sensitive skin soap.
Jodie E.
This works especially if you have sensitive skin and it kinda makes your skin smooth
heather c.
Knoxville, TN
This is my holy grail for soap! I have very sensitive skin and the unscented bar always leaves my skin super smooth!
Anita H.
Harts, WV
The doctor recommended buying this for my son and this is the best soap if you have skin issues
Celida M.
What kind of scent do y'all like?
noelia m.
Bronx, NY
This is the only bar soap that doesn't feel like it left residue on my skin. It feels good and leaves my skin feeling moisturised. The price isn't bad either.
Faith S.
Chicago, Illinois
Do the bath bar work fast for as it do for me?