Dove  Sensitive Skin Unscented 4.25 Oz Soap 14 Ct Pack uploaded by Luz S.Dove  Sensitive Skin Unscented 4.25 Oz Soap 14 Ct Pack uploaded by Lisa H.Dove  Sensitive Skin Unscented 4.25 Oz Soap 14 Ct Pack uploaded by Sonia V.
Dove  Sensitive Skin Unscented 4.25 Oz Soap 14 Ct Pack

Dove Sensitive Skin Unscented 4.25 Oz Soap 14 Ct Pack

BY DOVE

Specially formulated for sensitive skin, with Dove ¼ moisturizing cream. Unscented, hypoallergenic, and fragrance free, Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar delivers the sensitive care your skin needs. see more...

• What kind of scent do y'all like?3 Answers
  • This is the only bar soap that doesn't feel like it left residue ...1 Answers
  • Do the bath bar work fast for as it do for me?1 Answers
Dove  Sensitive Skin Unscented 4.25 Oz Soap 14 Ct Pack
Dove Sensitive Skin Unscented 4.25 Oz Soap 14 Ct Pack
Buy on Sam's Club*
Jade L.
Modesto, CA
Best soap off tops ! I use it to not only wash my body ,but my face too. It makes my skin so smooth and keeps me from breaking out .
Leslie S.
Pearland
Love how it makes my skin feel soft! It suds up nicely and smells so good! It's nice and gentle and I just can't get enough of it!
grace n.
Been using dove bar to wash my face for years and it is the best. It doesn't dry my face and my face feels great after a wash.
Rachael C.
North Tonawanda
I have sensitive skin and Dove soap helps my skin feels soft and it doesn't make my skin break out which to me is a huge Plus.
Jearlin V.
its a good product for sensitive skin but that's basically it smells good and cleans good but it's just another bar of soap.
Ashly G.
I love this soap because of my sensitive skin! No breakouts and no dry skin, I'd recommend it for people that have dry skin.
Morgan T.
Knoxville , TN
Dove Bar Soap - Sensitive Skin Unscented dove is the best soap ever! Makes skin feel so amazing! Its soft all day!
Baghdad Y.
U have vary sensitivit skin and I've been using dove all the time it's so great and moisturerisng for my skin I looove it
vonda d.
Gainesville, GA
Ive tried afew samples of this soap.lathers really good and is very moisturizing but I like the one with a smell better.
T T.
Fresno
I love this soap I'd use it all the time but when I get out the shower I kinda feel dry instead of clean or whatever
Celida M.
What kind of scent do y'all like?
noelia m.
Bronx, NY
This is the only bar soap that doesn't feel like it left residue on my skin. It feels good and leaves my skin feeling moisturised. The price isn't bad either.
Faith S.
Chicago, Illinois
Do the bath bar work fast for as it do for me?