Dove  Sensitive Skin Unscented 4.25 Oz Soap 14 Ct Pack uploaded by Luz S.Dove  Sensitive Skin Unscented 4.25 Oz Soap 14 Ct Pack uploaded by Lisa H.Dove  Sensitive Skin Unscented 4.25 Oz Soap 14 Ct Pack uploaded by Sonia V.
Dove  Sensitive Skin Unscented 4.25 Oz Soap 14 Ct Pack

Dove Sensitive Skin Unscented 4.25 Oz Soap 14 Ct Pack

BY DOVE

Specially formulated for sensitive skin, with Dove ¼ moisturizing cream. Unscented, hypoallergenic, and fragrance free, Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar delivers the sensitive care your skin needs. see more...

• What kind of scent do y'all like?3 Answers
  • This is the only bar soap that doesn't feel like it left residue ...1 Answers
  • Do the bath bar work fast for as it do for me?1 Answers
Dove  Sensitive Skin Unscented 4.25 Oz Soap 14 Ct Pack
Dove Sensitive Skin Unscented 4.25 Oz Soap 14 Ct Pack
Buy on Sam's Club*
Roxie K.
Salisbury , NC
Use this to wash my face. my mother-n-law's doctor told her this was the best product to use on her face after she had cancer remover from her face.
Lisa D.
West Palm Beach, FL
Works great on my sensitive skin. Leaves my skin clean and moist. I buy it from Amazon or the grocery store. Great for daily use. Smells good, too!
Brittney M.
This is my go to bar soap. It id unscented and is made for sensitive skin. It doesn't dry my skin out which is the best. Kind of expensive though
Wendy C.
Dalton, GA
I use dove to wash my face at time I've seen improvements in acne too it's a very good body wash I pick it over all I've tired it's my favorite
katie n.
Keeps my skin soft and smooth without breaking my out. Also notice i do not have to put lotion on my legs as much due to the added moisture.
Zulema G.
Watsonville, CA
I really like how it doesn't make my face break out .I've used other ones for sensitive skin that make me breaknout bit this one doesn't
Megan N.
Itasca, IL
Good soap, very moisturizing, cleans well and takes care of odor. I just wish it had fewer synthetic ingredients and more natural ones.
jaquel w.
I buy this on the regular. It doesn't have a smell , but super hydrating and moisturizing. I love this product . It's a staple of mine
Jade L.
Modesto, CA
Best soap off tops ! I use it to not only wash my body ,but my face too. It makes my skin so smooth and keeps me from breaking out .
Kerialys C.
Boca Raton, FL
I love these. And even tho they say unscented they smell like something idk what it is but is great and leaves my skin super smooth!
Celida M.
What kind of scent do y'all like?
noelia m.
Bronx, NY
This is the only bar soap that doesn't feel like it left residue on my skin. It feels good and leaves my skin feeling moisturised. The price isn't bad either.
Faith S.
Chicago, Illinois
Do the bath bar work fast for as it do for me?