Dove  Sensitive Skin Unscented 4.25 Oz Soap 14 Ct Pack uploaded by Luz S.Dove  Sensitive Skin Unscented 4.25 Oz Soap 14 Ct Pack uploaded by Lisa H.Dove  Sensitive Skin Unscented 4.25 Oz Soap 14 Ct Pack uploaded by Sonia V.
Dove  Sensitive Skin Unscented 4.25 Oz Soap 14 Ct Pack

Dove Sensitive Skin Unscented 4.25 Oz Soap 14 Ct Pack

BY DOVE

Specially formulated for sensitive skin, with Dove ¼ moisturizing cream. Unscented, hypoallergenic, and fragrance free, Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar delivers the sensitive care your skin needs. see more...

• What kind of scent do y'all like?3 Answers
  • This is the only bar soap that doesn't feel like it left residue ...1 Answers
  • Do the bath bar work fast for as it do for me?1 Answers
Dove  Sensitive Skin Unscented 4.25 Oz Soap 14 Ct Pack
Dove Sensitive Skin Unscented 4.25 Oz Soap 14 Ct Pack
Buy on Sam's Club*
jayde m.
Bradford, OH
If you have sensitive skin this works well and makes the skin feel smooth. Not irritating to the body at all
Kristi J.
I've used this for years and I love it . It's gentle on the skin but it gets your skin clean without residue
Sonia V.
Amo este producto deja la piel sauve u con un olor exelente. No puede faltar ala hora de ducharme es exelente
Summer G.
Demossville
This is so perfect. Its so great for your skin. Most soaps dont help but i feel so refreshed with this soap
Ashley P.
Bowdon
Only soap I will ever use! I have very sensitive and dry skin and it doesn't irritate or dry out my skin!
Bethany Q.
Rapid City, SD
Great products for sensitive skin. I have eczema and it helped my rashes alot. Over all loved the product
savannah c.
Bar of soap lasts for a very long time and leaves your skin feeling moisturized. No dry patches on skin.👌
Marie K.
This is a great soap for my sensitive, bordering-on-dry, skin. It is one of my long-time favorites.
Anthoula H.
Simpsonville, SC
Awesome product! Smells great and works excellent on my sensitive skin! Would recommend to everyone
Sam G.
Makes my skin feel so soft.
It's like amazingly weird and I love it so much it's such a gentle soap
Celida M.
What kind of scent do y'all like?
noelia m.
Bronx, NY
This is the only bar soap that doesn't feel like it left residue on my skin. It feels good and leaves my skin feeling moisturised. The price isn't bad either.
Faith S.
Chicago, Illinois
Do the bath bar work fast for as it do for me?