Dove  Sensitive Skin Unscented 4.25 Oz Soap 14 Ct Pack uploaded by Luz S.Dove  Sensitive Skin Unscented 4.25 Oz Soap 14 Ct Pack uploaded by Lisa H.Dove  Sensitive Skin Unscented 4.25 Oz Soap 14 Ct Pack uploaded by Sonia V.
Dove  Sensitive Skin Unscented 4.25 Oz Soap 14 Ct Pack

Dove Sensitive Skin Unscented 4.25 Oz Soap 14 Ct Pack

BY DOVE

Specially formulated for sensitive skin, with Dove ¼ moisturizing cream. Unscented, hypoallergenic, and fragrance free, Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar delivers the sensitive care your skin needs. see more...

• What kind of scent do y'all like?3 Answers
  • This is the only bar soap that doesn't feel like it left residue ...1 Answers
  • Do the bath bar work fast for as it do for me?1 Answers
Dove  Sensitive Skin Unscented 4.25 Oz Soap 14 Ct Pack
Dove Sensitive Skin Unscented 4.25 Oz Soap 14 Ct Pack
Carla G.
San pedro, CA
If you dont like soaps with scents this product is for you because it will clean your body but will not leave a scent behind, its also for people with sensitive skin!
Aleisha S.
Los Angeles
This is the only beauty bar you will need! I use it everyday. I always keep it stocked up. The scent is light and perfect to use a fragrance over. There are no cons of this product. I would highly Recommend it to anyone with sensitive skin!
Tiandra W.
It's the only soap I use for my sensitive skin!! It leaves me smelling fresh and most importantly clean lol! It's inexpensive and long lasting! Dove is by far one of the best soaps for sensitive skin out there!
Alexandre S.
San Diego, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
I love Dove products. They are truly all gentle. I love to use this unscented soap to wash my face everyday. It doesn’t dry out or irritate my skin. I recommend it to anyone who has sensitive skin like I do.
Juliana M.
Gosto muito do tantos dos sabonetes como os sabonetes sem perfume da Dove,   deixou a pele realmente macia. O único problema dos sabonete da marca Dove é que acabam mais rápido do que outras marcas, talvez porque vai hidratante na fórmula.. não tenho certeza. Mas com certeza recomendo!  I like most of the soaps like Dove's unscented soaps, it made the skin really soft. The only problem with the Dove brand soap is that they end up faster than other brands, maybe because it goes moisturizing in the formula .. I'm not sure. But surely recommend!
Mira M.
Metuchen, NJ
I've been using for years, as I am sensitive to scents. Most soaps are overly scented and irritate my skin, and I know people say bar soaps aren't not good because they are drying, I just feel I get the best clean with a good old bar of soap. I like this as it suds up nicely and doesn't leave me greasy or to dry. I only take away one star because I wish it was a bit mosirturizing but I guess that it what lotion for.
Ivonne C.
Lexington
I started using this product a few years ago when my skin became sensitive all of a sudden. I used to use any kind of products: cheapest, more scented soaps but my skin changed and I'd get rashes all over my body. I decided on the Dove unscented for sensitive skin and it is truly wonderful. I have tried similar products from other companies but this soap is the most moisturizing for me so I always get the pack that contains several soaps, I don't like running out of it! I love it!
Camila P.
Hollywood, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
I have allergies to the skin that require special care, and my doctor recommends using Dove products, since these are delicate with the skin. Besides having a great variety of products and different presentations, they usually have a pleasant fragrance. As soaps generate a good amount of foam which helps you use less product.
Jessica F.
Lovelock, NV
This is the only bar soap that I will use. I don't have sensitive skin on my body but my face skin is EXTREMELY sensitive. Because of this I have to be careful with what I wash with because there is a chance it will touch my face. This soap has never done any harm to my face and it always does a wonderful job cleaning. It lasts for a long time and it never leaves residue or a film like many scented soaps do.
Jackie S.
Carpentersvle, IL
I love this soap especially when my skin is feeling more sensitive then usual. I like to use this also because if not only leaves me smelling fresh but it also leaves me feeling more moisturize. I would for sure recommend dove soap to anyone and this particular one if you have sensitive skin.
Celida M.
What kind of scent do y'all like?
noelia m.
Bronx, NY
This is the only bar soap that doesn't feel like it left residue on my skin. It feels good and leaves my skin feeling moisturised. The price isn't bad either.
Faith S.
Chicago, Illinois
Do the bath bar work fast for as it do for me?