Dove Sensitive Skin Unscented 16-4 OZ Bar Soaps, 64 OZ uploaded by Melissa L.

BY DOVE

Dove Sensitive Skin Unscented 16-4 OZ Bar Soaps, 64 OZ.Beauty Bar, Hypoallergenic, Fragrance Free.1/4 Moisturizing Cream. SKU : ADIB0018273SQ see more...

Daisy R.
Adelanto, CA
Since I have sensitive skin this is the only soap I’ve ever used since I could remember, I would highly recommend it if you have sensitive skin, it gets the job done and I have never felt any irritation.
Amber P.
Norton
Purchased at: ULTA
Favvvvv. Everyday use. Great smell. Long lasting. I have very sensitive skin and react to nearly anything. I’ve used this bar soap for years and love it. It doesn’t have that “bar soap” smell, y’all know what I mean. It smells just like body wash and doesn’t dry my skin out as well.
Melissa L.
Lumberton, NC
Great soapDove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar 20 Bar. Only soap I can use from doctor orders. Other soap breaks out my skin. Leaves my skin feeling smooth as always. Also very affordable for sensitive skin. I would highly recommend this soap.
Rayah M.
Idyllwild
Purchased at: Costco
This soap is nice but it’s not amazing. I have pretty sensitive skin and it doesn’t irritate me, however, it does leave the skin dry. It doesn’t really smell like anything so I would say unscented is accurate.
Daiana U.
Antioquia
Me encanta mucho por su suavidad y olor, ya que de por sí tengo una piel sensible y es una barra delicada con la piel
𝙸𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚒 𝙻.
birmingham
Smells amazing and leaves skin feeling super soft and hydrated! Would definitely recommend!!
Marycruz R.
Sinaloa
Dove is my favorite bar soap brand for daily use. It gives a clean sensation without drying your skin and taking care of it. You can find good deals at costco, sams club and some other stores, even so, Dove is very affordable. Totally recommended.