BY DOVE

• Instant Lather With Over 250 Pumps Per Bottle

• Helps Maintain Skin’s Natural Moisture Barrier As You Cleanse

• Hypoallergenic And Gentle Body Wash For Sensitive Skin

• Instantly Foams For A Light, Airy Lather You’ll Love

If You Have Sensitive Skin, You Know It Needs Extra-special Care To Look Its Beautiful Best. Hypoallergenic Dove Shower Foam Sensitive Skin Foaming Body Wash Provides The Care Your Skin Needs. With A Mild And Soothing Foam Formula That Helps Minimize Dryness, This Body Wash For Sensitive Skin Gently Cleanses And Nourishes, Leaving You Feeling Soft, Smooth And Refreshed.
Containing Our Nutriummoisture™ Technology And Dove’s Moisturizing Formula, Dove Body Wash Helps Replenish Sensitive Skin So It Feels Moisturized. Nourishing Deep* Into The Surface Layers Of The Skin, Dove Shower Foam Sensitive Skin Foaming Body Wash Helps To Support Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier, Leaving It Feeling Clean And Moisturized.
Experience The Feeling Of A Weightless Cloud Of Lather As You Shower, And Then Enjoy Skin That Feels Expertly Cared For And Touchably Soft As Soon As You Step Out.
Within The Stratum Corneum

Water (Aqua), Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Lauroyl Glycinate, Lauric Acid, Fragrance (Parfum), Polysorbate 20, Phenoxyethanol, Ppg-9, Citric Acid, Stearic Acid, Tetrasodium Edta, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate

Perfect For
Sensitive Skin

Is Your Skin Prone To Dryness, Tightness And Sensitivity? If So, This Dove Sensitive Skin Body Wash Has Been Formulated Specially For Your Skin Type. It’s Both Mild And Hypoallergenic, Meaning It Cares For Sensitive Skin And Helps To Leave It Feeling Cleansed, Soft And Supple.

Easy, Lightweight Cleansing

With A Weightless Foam Formula, This Dove Body Wash Is The Perfect Way To Cleanse Your Body From Top-to-toe. It Pumps Straight Into Your Hand As Foam So No Lathering Up Is Required – Just Cleanse And Enjoy.

Smoother, Softer Skin

Your Skin Should Benefit From Dove’s Formula Every Time You Shower. Enriched With Our Nutriummoisture™ Technology, This Body Wash Nourishes Deep* Into The Surface Layers Of Your Skin, Leaving You Feeling Soft And Smooth.

How To Use

For Skin That Feels Nourished, Press The Pump To Release A Generous Amount Of Foam Instantly Into Your Hand, Then Smooth The Indulgent Lather Over Your Body As You Shower.

Dove Sensitive Skin Shower Foam
  • "i have very sensitive skin and eczema on the majority of my body- i have repurchased this soap multiple times. it's light but still leaves my skin feeling soft, there's no overbearing scent, never irritates me and the pump makes for easy application in the shower. love!" in 22 reviews
  • "I love this new shower foam Dove has come out with. I have really sensitive acne prone skin so I bought the sensitive skin formula and it's amazing!! My skin is so soft and radiant since I have been using this, and it has actually helped clear my skin up. It's easy to use and it's a very light foam that suds up and smells wonderful. I definitely recommend this for everyone with sensitive or acne prone skin you will be amazed at how beautiful your skin looks after a few uses." in 3 reviews
Kristen Z.
Whitehall, PA
This product is just ok. The scent isn’t great and it doesn’t leave me feeling clean and fresh.
Quinn G.
It smells weird but I like foam. I like the texture but I wish they had like a lavender scent.
Allie D.
Roxbury Xing, MA
This stuff works fine. Average body wash. Doesn't last as long as I'd want it too. I don't necessarily feel like it's moisturizing or that I'm getting a deep clean but it's good to use if you're taking a fast shower and just need to cleanse quickly.
Nayantara K.
Los Angeles , CA
Not my favorite body wash. I like the once which have fragrance. If you like fragrance free or minimal fragrance body wash this is for you. The pump generates foam which is nice but I wouldn’t buy again.
Marina T.
I decided to try this shower foam and honesty I did not like it as much. It is foam so it did make the process of showering faster. But it made me feel like it did not do a well job of cleansing. Personally I prefer Dove Sensitive Skin Body Wash.
Kelly S.
The foam is pretty much like the body wash but it’s very thin.

Definitely not a consistency I like for a body wash. This is more the consistency I would like for something to bathe an infant or young child.

For the price you don’t get much and because of the pump you go through the bottle really quickly.
Ashlan C.
Hobart
This body wash is amazing for people who have sensitive skin! It’s smells so fresh and doesn’t leave my skin feeling dry and flakey. It’s so moisturising and helps me out in the winter. I would recommend, the other ranges of this shower foam are also amazing.
Marlyn G.
Thornhill , ON
Tried the foam wash for the first time. It’s light and washes well. Scent is mild. I like the easy to use pump. Very convinent. Was impressed how much is in a bottle. Lasted a family of 5 about 3 -4 weeks! Would recommend.
Sauda S.
Grand Rapids, MI
This is a must have for me in the shower! I love the fact that it is foam and so easy to rinse! I'm super sensitive in some areas and this is so amazing to were I don't have the normal issues.
Other favorite thing is that is it fun for my kind in the shower! Anything that makes a kid want to wash and stay clean is a SUPER PLUS.
We are a sensitive skin family and this makes us happy.
Anna A.
New York
Great foam body wash! Smells good and cleans your skin nicely! Really nothing negative to say about it! It makes your skin smell good too!
lakira T.
BRONX, NY
Is the dove foam any better then the original one? Dove Shower Foam Cool Moisture