BY DOVE

• Instant Lather With Over 250 Pumps Per Bottle

• Helps Maintain Skin’s Natural Moisture Barrier As You Cleanse

• Hypoallergenic And Gentle Body Wash For Sensitive Skin

• Instantly Foams For A Light, Airy Lather You’ll Love

If You Have Sensitive Skin, You Know It Needs Extra-special Care To Look Its Beautiful Best. Hypoallergenic Dove Shower Foam Sensitive Skin Foaming Body Wash Provides The Care Your Skin Needs. With A Mild And Soothing Foam Formula That Helps Minimize Dryness, This Body Wash For Sensitive Skin Gently Cleanses And Nourishes, Leaving You Feeling Soft, Smooth And Refreshed.
Containing Our Nutriummoisture™ Technology And Dove’s Moisturizing Formula, Dove Body Wash Helps Replenish Sensitive Skin So It Feels Moisturized. Nourishing Deep* Into The Surface Layers Of The Skin, Dove Shower Foam Sensitive Skin Foaming Body Wash Helps To Support Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier, Leaving It Feeling Clean And Moisturized.
Experience The Feeling Of A Weightless Cloud Of Lather As You Shower, And Then Enjoy Skin That Feels Expertly Cared For And Touchably Soft As Soon As You Step Out.
Within The Stratum Corneum

Water (Aqua), Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Lauroyl Glycinate, Lauric Acid, Fragrance (Parfum), Polysorbate 20, Phenoxyethanol, Ppg-9, Citric Acid, Stearic Acid, Tetrasodium Edta, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate

Perfect For
Sensitive Skin

Is Your Skin Prone To Dryness, Tightness And Sensitivity? If So, This Dove Sensitive Skin Body Wash Has Been Formulated Specially For Your Skin Type. It’s Both Mild And Hypoallergenic, Meaning It Cares For Sensitive Skin And Helps To Leave It Feeling Cleansed, Soft And Supple.

Easy, Lightweight Cleansing

With A Weightless Foam Formula, This Dove Body Wash Is The Perfect Way To Cleanse Your Body From Top-to-toe. It Pumps Straight Into Your Hand As Foam So No Lathering Up Is Required – Just Cleanse And Enjoy.

Smoother, Softer Skin

Your Skin Should Benefit From Dove’s Formula Every Time You Shower. Enriched With Our Nutriummoisture™ Technology, This Body Wash Nourishes Deep* Into The Surface Layers Of Your Skin, Leaving You Feeling Soft And Smooth.

How To Use

For Skin That Feels Nourished, Press The Pump To Release A Generous Amount Of Foam Instantly Into Your Hand, Then Smooth The Indulgent Lather Over Your Body As You Shower.

Dove Sensitive Skin Shower Foam
  • "i have very sensitive skin and eczema on the majority of my body- i have repurchased this soap multiple times. it's light but still leaves my skin feeling soft, there's no overbearing scent, never irritates me and the pump makes for easy application in the shower. love!" in 22 reviews
  • "I love this new shower foam Dove has come out with. I have really sensitive acne prone skin so I bought the sensitive skin formula and it's amazing!! My skin is so soft and radiant since I have been using this, and it has actually helped clear my skin up. It's easy to use and it's a very light foam that suds up and smells wonderful. I definitely recommend this for everyone with sensitive or acne prone skin you will be amazed at how beautiful your skin looks after a few uses." in 3 reviews
Sarah Y.
Love this stuff. It smells so good and not too strong. It's very gentle and my kid doesn't waste quite as much since its a pump dispenser. Leaves our skin feeling clean and moisturized. No residue or waxy left in the tub either.
Nikki R.
Orange Park, FL
I really like this body wash and I love that it is a foaming body wash! It is great for my sensitive skin and hydrates really well too. It is affordable and I live that I can find it at any store. I definitely recommend it!
Lauren L.
richmond, VA
what can i say? this body wash has been a lifesaver. I have developed extremely itchy skin since starting a new job in an assisted living program where i am constantly cleaning and around harsh chemicals. The shower foam is very gentle on the skin and still makes me feel clean even though it is soap free!!! (even more gentle!) great job, dove 🕊
Megan H.
Orlando, FL
I have very sensitive skin and this body wash does not irritate my skin. However, it does have a bit of an off scent. It’s not horrible, but it doesn’t smell that great, you think it would be unscented because it’s for sensitive skin. Overall, it’s pretty great.
Alexis R.
Craryville, NY
This is my favorite body wash. I usually buy a few at a time and keep them in my closet. This foam is effective and leaves me feeling nice and clean but it doesn’t dry out my skin. I like that it’s unscented because I don’t need any fake smelling perfumes on me.
Nayantara K.
Los Angeles , CA
Not my favorite body wash. I like the once which have fragrance. If you like fragrance free or minimal fragrance body wash this is for you. The pump generates foam which is nice but I wouldn’t buy again.
Morganne S.
This does amazing on my sensitive skin. Does not irritate my skin and moisturizes so well. Doesn’t leave me feeling oily when I get out of the shower. Very affordable and would definitely repurchase this and would recommend to everyone with sensitive skin.
Dina P.
Pittsburgh , PA
This foaming body wash is my favorite thing to use in the shower! It so fun that is a foam instead of traditional soap and does not irritate sensitive skin just like other dove products. My skin breaks out from bath and body works shower gel and I have experienced none of that with this product.
Rachel W.
Rochester, NY
This is amazing. The only critique I would have is it doesn't have a nice smell. I understand perfumes can cause people reactions but it doesn't have a neutral smell It just smells eh not like a clean fresh smell which I'd prefer. But I love it and it has lasted over a month of daily use!
Jenna A.
Southington, OH
lakira T.
BRONX, NY
Is the dove foam any better then the original one? Dove Shower Foam Cool Moisture