BY DOVE

• Instant Lather With Over 250 Pumps Per Bottle

• Helps Maintain Skin’s Natural Moisture Barrier As You Cleanse

• Hypoallergenic And Gentle Body Wash For Sensitive Skin

• Instantly Foams For A Light, Airy Lather You’ll Love

If You Have Sensitive Skin, You Know It Needs Extra-special Care To Look Its Beautiful Best. Hypoallergenic Dove Shower Foam Sensitive Skin Foaming Body Wash Provides The Care Your Skin Needs. With A Mild And Soothing Foam Formula That Helps Minimize Dryness, This Body Wash For Sensitive Skin Gently Cleanses And Nourishes, Leaving You Feeling Soft, Smooth And Refreshed.
Containing Our Nutriummoisture™ Technology And Dove’s Moisturizing Formula, Dove Body Wash Helps Replenish Sensitive Skin So It Feels Moisturized. Nourishing Deep* Into The Surface Layers Of The Skin, Dove Shower Foam Sensitive Skin Foaming Body Wash Helps To Support Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier, Leaving It Feeling Clean And Moisturized.
Experience The Feeling Of A Weightless Cloud Of Lather As You Shower, And Then Enjoy Skin That Feels Expertly Cared For And Touchably Soft As Soon As You Step Out.
Within The Stratum Corneum

Water (Aqua), Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Lauroyl Glycinate, Lauric Acid, Fragrance (Parfum), Polysorbate 20, Phenoxyethanol, Ppg-9, Citric Acid, Stearic Acid, Tetrasodium Edta, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate

Perfect For
Sensitive Skin

Is Your Skin Prone To Dryness, Tightness And Sensitivity? If So, This Dove Sensitive Skin Body Wash Has Been Formulated Specially For Your Skin Type. It’s Both Mild And Hypoallergenic, Meaning It Cares For Sensitive Skin And Helps To Leave It Feeling Cleansed, Soft And Supple.

Easy, Lightweight Cleansing

With A Weightless Foam Formula, This Dove Body Wash Is The Perfect Way To Cleanse Your Body From Top-to-toe. It Pumps Straight Into Your Hand As Foam So No Lathering Up Is Required – Just Cleanse And Enjoy.

Smoother, Softer Skin

Your Skin Should Benefit From Dove’s Formula Every Time You Shower. Enriched With Our Nutriummoisture™ Technology, This Body Wash Nourishes Deep* Into The Surface Layers Of Your Skin, Leaving You Feeling Soft And Smooth.

How To Use

For Skin That Feels Nourished, Press The Pump To Release A Generous Amount Of Foam Instantly Into Your Hand, Then Smooth The Indulgent Lather Over Your Body As You Shower.

Dove Sensitive Skin Shower Foam
  • "i have very sensitive skin and eczema on the majority of my body- i have repurchased this soap multiple times. it's light but still leaves my skin feeling soft, there's no overbearing scent, never irritates me and the pump makes for easy application in the shower. love!" in 22 reviews
  • "I love this new shower foam Dove has come out with. I have really sensitive acne prone skin so I bought the sensitive skin formula and it's amazing!! My skin is so soft and radiant since I have been using this, and it has actually helped clear my skin up. It's easy to use and it's a very light foam that suds up and smells wonderful. I definitely recommend this for everyone with sensitive or acne prone skin you will be amazed at how beautiful your skin looks after a few uses." in 3 reviews
Heather G.
Roseville
I love this stuff! It makes my skin feel clean and soft. It smells nice but not over powering. I also use it on my daughter. She has really sensitive skin and has no problems with this product.
Emily F.
Arlington, VA
I'm a big fan of this body wash. It's light and airy and doesn't irritate my skin like most washes will. It has been perfect for summer. I look forward to continuing use through the fall!
Danielle V.
I will never go back to a bar of soap. Even with the same brand and sensitive soap, this body wash just makes me feel clean. It doesn't dry my skin out like a bar does. I love it.
Destynee N.
Frisco, TX
Having sensitive skin makes it hard to find any product that is safe to use. After using the dove shower foam, I fell in love! Not only with this product but with my soft skin. It does not only leave your skin soft and smooth but it gives you a nice refreshing smell. The product is light and is very affordable. Thanks @Dove for giving me a product I can trust! Dove Sensitive Skin Body Wash 34 Oz
Danielle S.
Carnegie, PA
I tried Dove Shower Foam for the first time today and it was awesome! Totally saves the lathering phase of a body wash. It smelled fresh and a little went a long way. I tried it at a friends so I'm unsure of the cost but I really want to get this for my kiddos. One of which get irritated with some scented body washes.
Coleen K.
Clarksburg, WV
Dove's Shower Foam makes for easy application, refreshing and lightly scented, and cleanses without any residue feeling left after you get out of the shower. It worked well and left my skin feeling hydrated and clean. I only found that it doesn't lather well without using multiple pumps, and more product is needed compared to using body wash.
Naomi L.
Charleston
Is it just me or does this product last forever?  I recently decided to give this a whirl and I really love it.  It leaves my skin feeling soft and all the bubbles are there for you without having to lather so I feel like I am using less product every time.  Plus the sensitive skin line is great for me too!  Will definitely buy again!
Meredith F.
Hinckley, IL
This is now my go to body wash! I have incredibly sensitive skin where I break out even from switching my laundry detergent. This body wash gave me no reaction and it keeps my skin soft and hydrated. No residue feeling left on my skin after using this product. I will definitely be purchasing again.
Krystal M.
I am addicted and obsessed with the new Dove foaming wash in sensitive skin! It's by far my favorite for our whole family and even my 5 year old. It's that good! I feel that it's a smooth and calming texture for a nice lathered wash! I was never a great fan of bar soap so I was a little weary of trying - but I am so glad that i did! Highly recommend!
Sarah Y.
Love this stuff. It smells so good and not too strong. It's very gentle and my kid doesn't waste quite as much since its a pump dispenser. Leaves our skin feeling clean and moisturized. No residue or waxy left in the tub either.
lakira T.
BRONX, NY
Is the dove foam any better then the original one? Dove Shower Foam Cool Moisture